• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your town tune?

I made Laura Palmer's theme from Twin Peaks for one town and then the intro melody for yoshi's island be my town theme in the other.

For right now, my town tune is a part from the song 'I See the Light' from Tangled. :)

mine is the sailor moon theme! i've been meaning to change it but i dont know what to, haha.

Promise from Silent Hill 2. It has a melancholic feel to it.

My towns tune is the love theme from The Godfather. I'm not sure why but I love that song. Part of me wants to change it to that haunting tune that Daryl Hannah whistles in Kill Bill, but that's mostly because I think it would be funny for my move outs to whistle to their new mayor...

The lyrics are actually in my sig! It's apart of a song from a game I really like.

I'm actually going to make a town based off the game as well. I'm pretty obsessed with it lol... I'm excited to start making it but I have to wait for a second copy of the game I ordered. Ahhh

Last time, my town tone was a part from the song Downtown by Petula Clark. Alternative, I also use
a part from the song Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics.

Currently mine is the Kokiri Forest theme. It used to be Into the Unknown from Over the Garden Wall. But when the town bell would play it every hour it sounded soooo creepy. Which to be fair, would be cool if you had an Unknown themed town, but I don't. So I was like, gotta pick something else. I'll probably change it in the future.

currently: this is halloween from the nightmare before christmas
previously: lion heart by snsd

I use a bass line I wrote for a song.

eite3c.jpg

Last edited:
My Town Tune is "Stronger than You" from Steven Universe :) I used to have a steven universe aesthetic town, but I restarted and the sound of Steven Universe songs for town tunes makes me smile and just sounds pleasant to me

I have the solfege of "do mi so mi do" cuz I took music theory last year and that specific pattern became a joke. It also sounds nice with every villagers jingle.

mine is the violin part from derse dreamers, which is a song from homestuck. im not sure if thats the melody or hook or whatever, im not a music person

My current town tune is a song called Dreams Come True by WJSN (Cosmic Girls). This town tune of mine was made by TBT User kiwikenobi.

Last edited:
Back