What is your town tune?

Currently, it's "You Always Hurt the One You Love." For a while it was the melody that played at the very end of "Rebellion (Lies)" by Arcade Fire.

Mine is the beginning of Saria song from Ocarina of Time. I'm a big Zelda fan and found a picture online to make my town tune that.

i actually still have the town tune i started off with! i've thought of changing it to something pokemon-related/throwing notes together to make something up, but eh. i really like it right now and kinda wanna keep it forever maybe

one is part fo the song 'Redwoods' by Foxing, the other is part of the song 'Quietus' which is also by Foxing, town tunes to match the town names!

My town tune is completely original, created by myself! I designed it so that it holds up to any tonal abuse from any character... And so that it feels like there is a beginning and an end in the tune with the limited length and notes available. Maybe I'll post a screen shot of it sometime.

My town tune is the song of storms from the Legend Of Zelda.
I'm not sure why, I just really liked the sound of it :)

I couldn't think of anything in my main town so I just inserted random notes.

My second town is the opening Bassoon solo in The Rite of Spring. I needed to change the town tune for approval ratings and this was the first thing to pop up in my head and I didn't feel like putting in random notes.

Last edited:
My town theme is the Prelude of Light from Ocarina of Time :) My town isn't Hyrule themed though.

Mine is Saria's song. I've never played the game but it sounds super pretty. I feel like if I used a tune from a franchise I was familiar with it would get a bit repetitive (used to have Harry Potter!)

same. I chose Willy Wonka's theme because it sounded very pretty while I wasn't already really too familiar with it.

Mine is a part of the Hedwigs Theme song from Harry Potter :3 Actually wanting to change it and I might do random notes too! :D

Well my newest one is Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas and I can't remember the others oops

Currently, it's the chorus of "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance. Idk why, I just felt like it. And it's pretty funny to hear all my innocent, sweet villagers sing the line "Teenagers scare the living **** out of me" every time I talk to them. :)

Ruddyoak's is "Red River Valley"
Goblin's is "As the World Falls Down" from Labyrinth
AHS's is "House of the Rising Sun" (AHS theme song is not possible with ACNL's note range, so I chose a song that was used for the promos for AHS: Coven)

My GameCube's AC town tune was "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida"
Old cycle town of Lawndale had the "Daria" theme
Old cycle town of Ostara had "This is the Song That Never Ends"

Back