• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager personalities for future games?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
I always wanted to see other villager personalities. Here are the personalities I want to see:

Lazy female villager - Maybe they should be called Softies? They're kinda like snooties but they love to eat food the same with Lazy villagers. The only difference is that they are female and they have different dialogues. They would probably get along with other lazy villagers and the uchi, and won't with the snooties and jocks.

Normal male villager - Perhaps a "better" version of smug villagers, called Average? Maybe even Modest villagers. Just like normal villagers, they act "normal"; collecting and studying fossils. Unlike Smugs, snooty and cranky may get along with the average, but normal and lazy may compete with them.

Cheerful male villager - A male version of Peppy. Although, they are not as bold for themselves but rather for the community and the town. They are blinking with passion and are very adventurous. They don't get along with cranky and peppy(because they get jealous of them), but they do get along with normal and jock.

Bookworm villagers - Any gender will do but I would prefer both genders. They are a mixture of uchi and snooty. They have the strict for cleanliness, but they are also very caring. They don't go wild for sports(maybe they won't join certain events such as the bug-off), and don't get along with jock and uchi, but they do get along with peppy and cranky.

Mischief villager - Most likely male villagers. They would make pranks upon other villagers and are usually mean to the mayor, but when gotten to know better they get really personal. They are frowned upon by the cranky and snooty, but are looked up by uchi and jock.

Shy female villagers - I think we ALL know that the majority of the normal villagers deserve to be this type of personality. They do not socialize much with other villagers, but they turn out to be really nice when you get to know them. They don't get along with cranky and jock, but they get along with snooty and uchi.

Two-sided/Bipolar villager - One day they act like pansies, then the next day, they act like huge jerks! It would be interesting to see a villager in two types. The sad fact is that they don't get along with anyone in this idea. Only you get to get along with them if you wish. They may give you rare items, but they may be hard to befriend.

Generous these could be special personality types only achievable by amiibo and unsellable that makes them rare :) They would give you about 2 rare items per day either unorderable or from a set or what not xD just an idea i think it would be cool oh and of course their shirt will have a picture of a gift on it pink if they are a girl blue if they are a boy and they would have normal names but you would only find out they are this personality by receiving these rare items from them at least 2 a day then you would realise because they are like normal villagers.

I would like to see a jock-like female villager personality, or shy/introverted personalities for both genders.

Some of us came up with ideas in this thread if you want to look through it. I love discussing these kind of ideas for future games - we as players know best what we'd like or think is missing :3

Some of my favorite suggestions were for shy, gloomy and anxious villagers <3
Like you, I'd also be curious to see types that include both genders.

Lmao there's a lot of double threads made by different people hanging around. So I guess it's safe to assume that I didn't know that that other thread existed.

I always thought of the idea of "Logic" and "Eerie" being added would be great additions. :p

Logic - Male Villagers with a rather nerdy nature, often asking questions that may seem complicated or ankward.

Eerie - Female Villagers that are often considered Gothic and Depressing. They may ask some out of nowhere questions and make absurd comments that are dark, creepy, or negative.

Kinda awful, but yeah I think these would be a great addition.

*shrug* I never assumed that you were aware of it :eek: Since it was so recent and you seemed interested in the same topic, I thought you might enjoy reading through people's responses.

Another idea (yes another) Maybe a gossip villager who often spreads rumor of two villagers dating, being friends or latest activity of yourself or a villager examples ( I saw Ankha and Lucky together and could have sworn I saw Ankha blush! I bet they are together if they are they would sure be cute together! ) Example 2: ( Aazia you and Lucky have a strong friendship like no other I bet everyone is jealous :) ) Example 3: ( Hi! Aazia I saw your friend *THEIRNAME* come to MoonDust and drop items on the ground. Are you possibly friends exchanging gifts? ) < Since they dont know what trading is xD

Pansear-and-Nana - some really good ideas there, I hope Nintendo do include more personalities in the next game.
Or another way would be to make each villager a little bit individual. In acww it was reputed that each villager had one individual phrase, not much but something.
With more space a Switch game should be able to do both.

Aazia said something that made me think - great idea but please please make it possible to buy
- ie include extra personalities via amiibo - great unless you can't get said amiibo for a reasonable price.
We then make an ac world of haves & have nots, I really don't want to see it that realistic. And of course that gets into the rocky area of paid DLC.

I want a big brother villager that just makes sure you are fine and always gives you good advice, is funny and caring :(

Back