• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me with prices, please!

KAnaliseY

On a SAT semi-hiatus.
Bells
Tasty Cake
I'm thinking of starting a shop!
But I need a little guidance with prices and also would like to know if anyone was interested in what I'm doing.

I can recreate scenes from anime (screenshots), manga panels or whole pages, and also can draw OCs. I'm a reference user.

If this influences anything, it takes me much longer than the average artist to complete one piece.

Here are some samples! It'd be awesome if you could tell me what price you'd pay for them!

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

That one's a sketch of an OC and Kageyama Tobio.

IMG_0552.jpg

This one's an individual panel, which was sourced from High Speed! The Light Novel. I don't know why it's sideways.

IMG_0668.jpg

This is actually the whole page. Each panel was individually watercolored and then assembled. You can guess how long that took me :'(

IMG_1067.jpg

This one is right from a screenshot of Kise Ryota. It's sideways again!! (I'm so confused T-T)

IMG_1448.jpg

Here's Kisumi Shigino, I tried coloring him in but you can see it didn't work out. This is probably what my colored art would look like (minus the grey areas, I messed up there). Looks like he's sideways also.

And the last one...

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

It's my attempt at pokemon. I tried ^_^

So what do you think? Thank you in advance, and I hope I can set up shop soon!

These are so great! I'd definitely pay at least 150, you could 100-350 depending on what it is I guess (yoo please lmk when you open I'd love to order lol)

I'd say anywhere between 75-150 tbt depending on what your drawing and the quality of the art.

Wow, those are awesome! O-O
Can you inform me somehow when you open a shop, please? ^.^

I would say it's worth ~150TBT

Back