• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many internet tabs do you have open?

I have 11 tabs open right now! The number of open tabs at a time depends on what I'm doing too.

i have 4 open, a lot of them are usually youtube and tbt or bracelet making websites (because ive been into that recently)
it really just depends on what i'm doing. i had about 10-12 open the other day.

9 tabs and I usually have more open most of them are school related though..

I have 24. I?ve been very picky about finding a new avatar.

Last edited:
16 right now, I always have everything open.

Last edited:
just now i have 3, i feel unsettled if i have more than 5 or 6, on my phone probably a million bc i forget to close them

two windows with three tabs each. one with just youtube and the other window has tbt, tumblr and a game up lol. i don't like having a crowded tab bar.

2 rn! one for discord and one for TBT

Just look at the top your screen and count how many tabs you have currently open.
Wanna make an excuse for having so many tabs, let's here it.
Are you ridiculously good only having a few tabs, share your secrets.

I have 22 open at the moment and only 3 are from Bell tree. I don't even know why.

Firstly, I must say, this thread is very creative! I usually at night only have two tabs open (belltreeforum and youtube), but in the day are as follows:

1. Youtube OR weekdays my uni lectures (I study 100% online, YAY!!!)

2. If weekdays, research for assignments and a study timer.

3. Facebook for family (I love them in real life, but we have to talk in Messenger because I live at the bottom of the stairs, fifty steep steps high. No kidding.

4. On weekends, Wattpad and/or Quotev and/or fanfiction.net, with the addition of Grammarly to help my dyslexia.

5. Constructing my WIX blog, but not yet ready to publish yet.

6. EB Games (favourite shop ever!)

One of Youtube and the other is the bell tree. I can't have too many tabs open, I just get too overwhelmed

Annotation 2019-07-23 002407.jpg
:cool: Nuff said

Last edited:
Back