• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Dark-Sun RV Visits (Full WA Cards and Sanrio)

I know it's not listed, but do you happen to have a Villager Smash Bros. amiibo?

Hi! I'm interested in visiting Claude and Buzz! I have to double check but I think I have a hibachi and the cake tank dress from each wishlist!

Hi there,
I have
(town of heather)
Gorgeous table
Festive dress
and possible a few other dresses you're looking for

(town of Cascades)
and maybe 6 y.hibiscus starts
Complex machine

If you could do spike's rv sometime , all I need is the skateboard rack.
Or Raddle's, I need his wall.

Thanks

Hi there,
I have
(town of heather)
Gorgeous table
Festive dress
and possible a few other dresses you're looking for

(town of Cascades)
and maybe 6 y.hibiscus starts
Complex machine

If you could do spike's rv sometime , all I need is the skateboard rack.
Or Raddle's, I need his wall.

Thanks

Let me kick my girlfriend out of bed and get some coffee into her system :p

Im awake now lol. I can do both the RV's if you would like to TT.

Spike is a bit more important to me, so spike is ok for now, thank you anyway.
I have the hibiscus starts and the mermaid statue now, so I can bring you that now.
I have some place to go in a few minutes, so if not in a few minutes, it will be awhile.

Spike is a bit more important to me, so spike is ok for now, thank you anyway.
I have the hibiscus starts and the mermaid statue now, so I can bring you that now.
I have some place to go in a few minutes, so if not in a few minutes, it will be awhile.

Sure that is fine, Adding you now, please make sure to add this FC (second town): 3497-5140-5369. will let you know when gate is open.

Gate is now open

Last edited:
may i visit marty's rv? (pompompurin heh) i don't have anything on your wishlist, so how much igb would you like for this? :0

Last edited:
Back