• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What villager do you think is the most funny looking or creepiest?

zachl2002

Not your average egg
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Personally, I think the most funny looking would have to be Jambette. I mean, look at her face... And her lips... *shudders* I don't really have a villager that I think is creepy, but I guess Jambette could count as somewhat creepy, lol. :p

Jambette_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh I like Jambette :D
She's cute in an ugly way. I don't like barold I'm not sure what's going on with his face. Limberg is pretty hideous too.

Coco. She has a lot of die hard fans who think she's as cute as can be. Then there are others (like myself) who are a bit weirded out. To each their own.

Ooh, and I also really like Jambette. I even had her as a dreamie but her house was right in front of mine so..

Coco. She has a lot of die hard fans who think she's as cute as can be. Then there are others (like myself) who are a bit weirded out. To each their own.

Ooh, and I also really like Jambette. I even had her as a dreamie but her house was right in front of mine so..

Honestly, coco is super creepy. It looks like she has no soul haha :p.

Ahh I thought Jambette was a bit funny-looking too at first but then she lived in my town for quite some time and I began to like her! She's pretty cute. :D

I think Stitches is cute but I get a bit creeped out when I look at him for a long time.

Ahh I thought Jambette was a bit funny-looking too at first but then she lived in my town for quite some time and I began to like her! She's pretty cute. :D

I think Stitches is cute but I get a bit creeped out when I look at him for a long time.

Haha, stitches is cute. I haven't really had the time to really look at him though. :D

Paula omg. The way her eyes are so white with tiny pinpricks of black... it freaks me out. I just don't like her at all, I'm sorry. ;3; Her and Diva are probably the only villagers I would refuse to have in my town again.

Paula omg. The way her eyes are so white with tiny pinpricks of black... it freaks me out. I just don't like her at all, I'm sorry. ;3; Her and Diva are probably the only villagers I would refuse to have in my town again.

Haha, she is kinda creepy now that I think about it. :p

Felyne scares me. His eyes are always so open. Staring into the void...

i just think...... violet....... is a little off putting
u know what i mean

i mean

its just

not right

truffles for sure.

View attachment 202601

do i even have to explain this thing

Haha, nope! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just think...... violet....... is a little off putting
u know what i mean

i mean

its just

not right

Hm, gotta agree, LOL. Something's just not right with that villager...

- - - Post Merge - - -

pietro literally creeps me out and i dont know why

Pietro the creepy Clown... *shudders*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felyne scares me. His eyes are always so open. Staring into the void...

True, they are pretty freaky. :p

Back