What villager do you think is the most funny looking or creepiest?

zachl2002

Not your average egg
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Personally, I think the most funny looking would have to be Jambette. I mean, look at her face... And her lips... *shudders* I don't really have a villager that I think is creepy, but I guess Jambette could count as somewhat creepy, lol. :p

Jambette_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh I like Jambette :D
She's cute in an ugly way. I don't like barold I'm not sure what's going on with his face. Limberg is pretty hideous too.

Coco. She has a lot of die hard fans who think she's as cute as can be. Then there are others (like myself) who are a bit weirded out. To each their own.

Ooh, and I also really like Jambette. I even had her as a dreamie but her house was right in front of mine so..

Coco. She has a lot of die hard fans who think she's as cute as can be. Then there are others (like myself) who are a bit weirded out. To each their own.

Ooh, and I also really like Jambette. I even had her as a dreamie but her house was right in front of mine so..

Honestly, coco is super creepy. It looks like she has no soul haha :p.

Ahh I thought Jambette was a bit funny-looking too at first but then she lived in my town for quite some time and I began to like her! She's pretty cute. :D

I think Stitches is cute but I get a bit creeped out when I look at him for a long time.

Ahh I thought Jambette was a bit funny-looking too at first but then she lived in my town for quite some time and I began to like her! She's pretty cute. :D

I think Stitches is cute but I get a bit creeped out when I look at him for a long time.

Haha, stitches is cute. I haven't really had the time to really look at him though. :D

Paula omg. The way her eyes are so white with tiny pinpricks of black... it freaks me out. I just don't like her at all, I'm sorry. ;3; Her and Diva are probably the only villagers I would refuse to have in my town again.

Paula omg. The way her eyes are so white with tiny pinpricks of black... it freaks me out. I just don't like her at all, I'm sorry. ;3; Her and Diva are probably the only villagers I would refuse to have in my town again.

Haha, she is kinda creepy now that I think about it. :p

pietro literally creeps me out and i dont know why

Felyne scares me. His eyes are always so open. Staring into the void...

i just think...... violet....... is a little off putting
u know what i mean

i mean

its just

not right

truffles for sure.

View attachment 202601

do i even have to explain this thing

Haha, nope! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just think...... violet....... is a little off putting
u know what i mean

i mean

its just

not right

Hm, gotta agree, LOL. Something's just not right with that villager...

- - - Post Merge - - -

pietro literally creeps me out and i dont know why

Pietro the creepy Clown... *shudders*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felyne scares me. His eyes are always so open. Staring into the void...

True, they are pretty freaky. :p

Back