• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy 150th CANADA Day, eh!! :D what are you guys doing to celebrate up there???

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
congrats, to our Northern neighbors on the 150th birthday of their country!

you may be 150 years old now, Canada, but you're still stuck at the kiddie table during the banquets of nations.
(but don't worry, we're there with you too :rolleyes:).

what will you guys be doing to celebrate?? :confused:
(aside from buying the new hybrid pink cosmos collectible in the forum shop issued on this festive day to honor Canada... ;))

I may have to grab a bag of all-dressed chips and a six of Labatt's later...

Street fair this afternoon and fireworks in about 3 hours!

celebrating with brownies and a energy drink waiting for the fireworks aha

Happy Canada Day TBT! We just wandered around the local festivities earlier today and are now waiting for the fireworks to start - we can watch them from our apartment balcony this year. :)

Last edited:
Happy Canada Day!
I went biking to our city's celebration during the day, then a friend's party during the evening. Uneventful but great

I live in America so I don't celebrate, but I mean I had maple syrup on my breakfast sandwich this morning, so that counts right?

Spent the day not really celebrating with my husband in Scotland, but we did have take-out dinner in!

I went to see a fireworks show and ate a butter tart - the best thing that exists in Canada. :cool:

Back