July Shop Update: New Hybrid Cosmos, Returning Common Cosmos, and Ruby Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Mystery New Balloon Token
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Red Balloon
Green Balloon
July Shop Update
New Hybrid Cosmos, Returning Common Cosmos, and Ruby Birthstone!

cosmo-showcase-2017.png

Hey everyone, it's time for the latest updates to the Shop for July:

Added:
  • Pink Hybrid Cosmos - 299 Bells, through August 31st
  • Red Cosmos - 39 Bells, through August 31st
  • White Cosmos - 39 Bells, through August 31st
  • Yellow Cosmos - 39 Bells, through August 31st
  • July Birthstone (Ruby) - 299 Bells, through July 31st
Removed:

• Lobo*
  • Mint*
  • Leif*
  • June Birthstone (Pearl)
XVhNm1j.png

It's a historic event today for TBT's Shop! After a long and hard fought campaign between Pink and Black (sorry, Orange who?), the Pink Hybrid Cosmos have returned victorious and will be the first ever hybrid flower collectible in the Shop. You can pick up the Pink Hybrid Cosmos collectible starting today through the end of August for 299 Bells!

As previously announced, the hybrid flowers will all be available with unlimited quantity -- no refreshing for restocks. We want the flowers to continue to be an accessible series for everyone, regardless of common or hybrid.

cosmo-pink.png

Not to be left out though, the previously released common Red, White, and Yellow Cosmos are making a comeback for the next two months as well. Purchase them for only 39 Bells each right now.

cosmo-red.png
cosmo-white.png
cosmo-yellow.png

And of course, nobody can forget one of the very best birthstones in our collection with our Ruby birthstone representing July this month. It's available for 299 Bells until the end of July, as you might expect.

july-ruby.png

Click here to head over to the Shop for everything in this update. And don't forget to look out for the next hybrid flowers poll to arrive in early-mid August with the great Pansies battle! I'll see you then folks.

*Please note that the character collectibles removed in this month's update are expected to return at some point in the future.

NOOoooo it's not black :c
Well, it's kinda cute, so I'mma just say thanks for the new hybrid, staff! (Grr we still need a black flower though, I await a black rose in the future.)

Yes, it's very pretty ... Thank you ❤️ ... I would have preferred black (and still do) but I am still happy with my pretty pink new hybrid Collectible :rolleyes:

I voted for the black hybrid, but the pink one is pretty nice too! Thank you staff. :)

I voted for black, but the pink hybrid is cool too.

Yay more red cosmos flowers :D Idk if I will be getting a pink now, it's gonna mess up my line-up real bad. Maybe for the sake of flowers though.

Yes I know you can hide but eh wasting that much when black didn't win.. nah.

Last edited:
The pink cosmo looks really cute! I'm glad the common flowers have returned as well. :)

Aww man. Why is it not black!? I told you pink is sooo overrated. Oh well, i'll take what I can get.

Okay, even though I wanted black, the pink ones do look fantastic

Nicee, I love the slightly different background for the pink cosmos! Looks great!

Can you make just one more green collectible please...
<------ line up needs it

I can tell that pink is one of the most popular colors on this site.

I can also bet that when it's time to vote on the roses, the blue ones would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back