• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Father's Day

this is a bit late, but although i couldn't be there my siblings took my dad out to see the mummy. for his gift, we gave him a family photo of all of us when we were younger. he really appreciated it, which i thought he would, since i thought of the idea and i like to think i know him quite well haha

Last edited:
I live across the country from my family so I sent my dad a card and called him earlier today. He spent the day outside having a barbecue and hosting people. Calling my family is like a game or telephone; when one calls, the other isn't available and vice-versa. :p

I'm very close to my boyfriend's family (including his dad) so we spent the day at his grandmother's to celebrate Father's Day with a brunch and early dessert.

I live across the country from my family so I sent my dad a card and called him earlier today. He spent the day outside having a barbecue and hosting people. Calling my family is like a game or telephone; when one calls, the other isn't available and vice-versa. :p

I'm very close to my boyfriend's family (including his dad) so we spent the day at his grandmother's to celebrate Father's Day with a brunch and early dessert.
That's really nice! I'm glad you had fun. I just spent the day doing laundry lol. We don't celebrate it but I still wished him a happy one :)

Back