• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favourite / least favourite cat villager?

Sin

omens in your skies
Bells
User Title Color Change
I'm a cat person myself and I think a lot of them are pretty cute, so what about you?
Who's your favourite? Who's your least favourite? Why?!

My favorite has always been Lolly, but I have a soft spot for Kid Cat. I don't really dislike any villagers, but I would say my least favorite cat villager is Katt (her eyes scare me i dont know ok)... And Monique has never really been my style...

It's really hard for me to pick a favorite and least favorite, because I like so many of them. I have a soft spot for Kabuki

If I had to pick a least favorite... probably Monique. I don't hate her, but her face just looks kind of off. It looks like a human face transplant onto a cat. The longer I stare at her, the stranger her face looks to me.

Favorite: Rosie is my favorite, she is so sweet. I also have grown on Kid Cat and Tangy thanks to Happy Home Designer, they are so sweet!

Least Favorite: This is unpopular, but Kabuki and Ankha.

My favorite is tangy because she's so cute and my least favorite is tabby because she looks creepy.

Favorite cat villager? Well... looking at my Av, and all...

As for least favorite, I dunno, I can't say Purrl, anymore, I didn't like her snarky attitude towards me, but she's been warming up to me in City Folk. Therefore I don't eally have a defined least favorite.

Xz3ORJI.jpg
Hmmm...favorite cat...I have a hard time choosing between Merry,Tabby,Felicity and Kiki.I could have a town full of just peppy cats and I've always liked black cats.My least favorite is probably Ankha.She lived in my town for a while but I thought she was a bit boring.

I like Tabby purely because I'm about 90% sure she's a reference to the Cat Bus from My Neighbour Totoro, but if it weren't for that she'd probably creep me out. I also really like Merry and Olivia. So they're my top 3 I guess.

Least favourite is probably Kabuki or Katt. I love Uchis but Katt's eyes just give me the heebie jeebies. :/

Least favorite cat is Tabby for sure. She looks so creepy...

I'm not a big cat fan but I guess my fave would be either Olivia or Purrl, they're both cute.

i reaaaally like rosie. it'd be katie but she's not a villager :( least favorite is prob monique..

My favourite is probably Tom just because he's randomly moved into every town I've ever created. My least favourite is Kid Cat. He just really bothers me for some reason.

My favs are definitely Punchy, Rudy, and Kabuki

My least favorite is probably Katt? Her design reminds me of a Goomba somehow ;_;

Favorites: Lolly, Kiki, Mitzi

Least Favorites: Kid Cat, Stinky, Ankha

I just really don't like themed villagers like those three are. They only look good with their original clothes in my opinion.

My favorite is: Felicity or Tabby or Monique.

My least favorite: Tangy

Last edited:
Back