• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favourite personality type?

What's your favourite Animal Personality.

• Normal

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Peppy

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Snooty

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Uchi

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Cranky

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Lazy

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Smug

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
Honestly dont really care, but if I had to chooce I would go with Lady.

Lazy for me -I think of them as my silly best friend that's always there to eat some matcha cake with.

I like most of the personality types though. Not cranky, though...

I think peppy is my favorite, I just loooove Pate (also reeled for like three days when I found out she was a girl). I like cranky too but I feel like their dialogue gets repetitive really quickly, maybe because I have two crankie's in my town.

This is hard, but I'll go with snooty! Lazy is a really close second, though. I picked snooty over lazy because I tend to get my favourite snooty villagers long before my favourite lazy villagers in all of my towns, so I often develop a really deep bond with the snooty and they're like my best friend for ages.

Uchi without a doubt! I love talking to Uchi villagers! They're always so caring and thoughtful, but not in a creepy way. Their writing was really well done and they have some really funny lines.

My favourite personality type is peppy. My favourite villager is a peppy and I love that they're so full of energy at all times of the day. They're also really humorous to listen to whenever they go on a rant or they're in a conversation with another villager. They're a bit toned down in new leaf and not as hyper but I still consider them one of my favourites. Can also relate to how often they talk about craving a certain food.

Back