Buying Shiny competitive Bisharp for ALL MY TBT & COLLECTIBLES!

Ichiban

enjoying the free entertainment while i wait for t
Bells
Island
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (65) +
As title says. I'm looking for a Adamant 6 IV Shiny Bisharp with HA, preferably male with knock off as one of its moves.

This is my last thing i'll do on this forum, as i have a busy life.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Whoever is first to sell me one gets not only my tbt, but my collectibles as well!

hi i could get you one

Great, any idea on a timeframe my good sir?

I'm 99% I have one from a past team with Knock Off already, I'll just have to double check if he has 6 IVs! Would you like him to have a nickname?

I'm 99% I have one from a past team with Knock Off already, I'll just have to double check if he has 6 IVs! Would you like him to have a nickname?

Yes, actually. Valkyrie as nick please.

o h m y g o o d n e s s I just realized you said shiny, I must be blind. Yeah, I don't think you'll ever find a legitimate non-hacked 6 IV shiny on any forum. :( I could definitely generate one for you, but I'm not sure if you're wanting it to be 100% legitimate.

o h m y g o o d n e s s I just realized you said shiny, I must be blind. Yeah, I don't think you'll ever find a legitimate non-hacked 6 IV shiny on any forum. :( I could definitely generate one for you, but I'm not sure if you're wanting it to be 100% legitimate.

Dont matter to me man.

Dont matter to me man.

Oh awesome! If you gave me 5 minutes I'll get it ready for you! My friend code is 2079-8086-9175 just so you have it and I'll message back here when I'm done!

one more thing....

Is it in SM or do i have to transfer it my man

Any specific level? Any other moves other than Knock Off?

EVs?

Last edited:
Any specific level? Any other moves other than Knock Off?

100 as lvl, sucker punch, iron head and power-up punch as other moves

- - - Post Merge - - -

EVS max in attack and speed, the rest in defense

And Pressure (HA) as his ability, correct? :D

Going online right away! My trainer name is Aydin!

Back