• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm giving up!

I gave up last night. I really wanted the golden egg but I couldn't figure out most of the puzzles. I have to admit the galaxy egg looks beautiful. It definitely outshines the golden in my eyes. The golden looks so plain next to it.

Welp, it's official
il_570xN.517050190_o1eg.jpg

I was going to try to see if I could get a poptart, but I'm pretty satisfied with just my chao since it's evidently going to sell for a lot. :)

This is my first event because I just joined recently, but I have a ton of papers and exams to review for, so I guess I'll have to give up for now. Til next year, Zipper!

I gave up as well. I wanted to get at least 6 eggs but I'm stuck on 5 so I just got the poptart egg one. Bummer. Hunt was too hard.

Honestly, the staff need to make this way easier next year.

I gave up on the hunt this morning and bought a zen egg. I really wanted a galaxy egg but finding 5 more eggs was just too much for me, plus I have AP exams in a few weeks that I really need to study for, so might as well not waste any more time on these stupid clues :p

Back