• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wolfgang or Dobie?

Which Cranky Wolf?

• Wolfgang

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Dobie

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
So I've been busy with my town and stuff.
But now I'm stuck on villagers again. :'D

I like Wolfgang, I really do, but I looked up a few towns with Dobie, and I've already grown to adore the cranky grandpa wolf.. (Plus I love his color scheme and he matches the personality so well!)

I guess it's kinda silly to have two wolves in my town both named -Wolf-gang and -Wolf- Link.
(I'm also starting to not like Wolfgang's house spot either, and keep in mind that I don't have either of their cards. So it's all or nothing unfortunately.)

(I was going to make a Marty Vs Moe poll too but I've grown bored of Marty so Moe automatically wins, plus I have both of their cards so I can switch back and forth if I wanted to)

I like Wolfgang's color but his house interior turns me off. Dobie looks like a grandpa who's favorite thing to do is reading books. I'd say he fits the cranky personality very well.

Dobie!

Personally think he fits the Cranky theme very well, not to mention that his color scheme looka nice! :D

I like Wolfgang's color but his house interior turns me off. Dobie looks like a grandpa who's favorite thing to do is reading books. I'd say he fits the cranky personality very well.

Yeah that's what I was thinking! Dobie's so adorable ; A ;

And I agree, Wolfgang's house is kinda weird :/

Dobie!

Personally I think he fits the Cranky theme very well, not to mention that his color scheme looks nice! :D

Oh yes I love his colors! Fits his original sweater vest shirt quite nicely imo.

I personally prefer Wolfgang, so I voted for him, but it honestly sounds like you like Dobie better. It sounds like you've pretty much made up your mind, so why not go with him?

Wolfgang's design for me is what makes me like him more than Dobie, but as you said he's in a terrible plot so I think it's best you move him out while you have the opportunity to as a house plot is something you can't change. I'd rather have a villager in a nice plot, than a villager I like but in a terrible plot. It seems like you're leaning more towards Dobie, since you've already seemed to point out the problems with having Wolfgang in town so I'd say go for it! Although I like Wolfgang better, Dobie definitely suits the cranky personality and I think he'd be a great addition.

Haha I just made it a tie! I love Wolfgang. Blue villagers appeal to me and I love his house exterior.

Back