• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Much Have You Spent on Steam?

Oh gosh, and you have over 1,685+ games on your library. I wonder how big your scroll is on your steam library.
Also, don't forget to add all the subscription payments from FFXIV. ;)

And.... I'm afraid to check mine. lol I want to live my life knowing I didn't spend more than a thousand on my steam account.

Omg.. I have so many categories on Steam to sort my library - or at least a good chunk of it, the important stuff, yunno - by genre. Still, it pretty much just stays open to my Favorites. I have a co-op tab, too, for when Boyfren and I are burnt out on looking for something not ARK or FFXIV.
tbh I'm a little afraid to tackle the whole thing, I dunno how people with like 3k+ or 5k+ manage to find anything xD

As far as FF goes, I don't pay for that. Boyfren covers both of our subs. I've bought a few things from the cash shop on my own, but that's been it, lol

cheeeeck it. see your grand total. something something dark side.

Like €80 out of my own pockets, Steam says €190 in their store and like €50 from my PayPal account (which is only payment from surveys). I was expecting a lot more from my PayPal tbh, as I use it the most to buy bundles which makes up 50% of my library, the rest being free keys and direct purchases.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it has to be under 50, particularly due to humble bundles and such. I may had bought two games only on steam, personally, which was RPG Maker (somenumberhere) and garrys mod. So probably originally around 30$? Because I feel like I may have also got Age of Empires II Remastered.

But uh. I'm not sure. My memory is failing me.

That, and I keep thinking how my boyfriend has over 500+ games on steam. >______>

Some he was gifted, a majority from humble bundles. I'm like, ... fam.

If I totaled it right then I've spent about $1,588.38 CAD in the 4 or so years I've had a steam account..... yikes
But.. I mean, in my defense I would have paid about triple that if I'd bought all of my games while they weren't on sale so....

Last edited:
Not much, especially when you look at the hours I've put into the games I have. I've bought 3 games: Binding of Isaac Rebirth + DLC (550 hours), Stardew valley (200 hours) and a third game that I wish I hadn't purchased. So maybe around $50?

Oh my goodness, I don't know. A lot. I have 174 games in my library, but 80% of those I've gotten on sale, and probably about 10% are gifts. So I'd say that over the years, I've spent at least $250 on Steam. I've been on since 2013 though, so I've had a lot of time to amass my horde.

Loooooord, €2220 apparently? Really it was only €435 since the vast majority of my purchases were during different sales, but that's still a lot considering I don't play many games on Steam anymore :(

Not that much compared to most. I reckon it must be just over ?100, that's including gifts I've sent to people. I tend to wait for sales before buying, the only exceptions being GTAV and NieR: Automata. A lot of my library was gifted to me too.

looks like i'll be rewarding valve over the next few months for introducing some much needed matchmaking changes to dota

Back