• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What looks better?

I like the second because it looks more filled in and less pink. Or at least the pink is more balanced.

I like the first one (not the blank spaces though) but I'm not fond of the placement of the lighthouse/paths around the lighthouse. I think that's the reason why it looks a little off. If you are absolutely set on that placement then I'd go with the second option to fill in the blank spaces.

I like the first one (not the blank spaces though) but I'm not fond of the placement of the lighthouse/paths around the lighthouse. I think that's the reason why it looks a little off. If you are absolutely set on that placement then I'd go with the second option to fill in the blank spaces.

My paths have to run by there because of my layout. Looking back, I picked a really bad map where the river takes up way too much space but I've put so much time and effort into my town that I just can't reset. So just beyond the tree line where the pink lilies are is where my river is, so that is the only spot my paths can run through. :( And then to the left, Olivia's house is right there and to the right is my beach ramp/cliff. There's not a ton of room for anything else right there, or any other places for my light house so yeah.

I like how the second one fills up the space, but not the colours of the flowers you added. In the first picture it was a really cool scheme, just a little odd to miss some space there.

Back