• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Huge Nirvana/Kurt Cobain fans here?

PuellaMagiMe

~Mayor Skye of Faewood~
Bells
Switch
8429-9352-5502
Silver Mailbox
I love Nirvana and Kurt Cobain more than I love myself lmao add me nd stuff if u wanna talk bout 'em or if u just a fan too :D

all of my friends love nirvana but i have yet to listen to them! any song recommendations?

all of my friends love nirvana but i have yet to listen to them! any song recommendations?

I mean yeah Lithiums okay but it's a bit mainstream lol
I recommend ''Dumb'' or ''Something in the way'' if you like kinda melancholic/sad music
My favourite is ''Scoff'' <3 It's very grunge and just ahhh it's amazing

Last edited:
Me definitely! I don't listen to them as much as I used to but their music is so good!

I love Nirvana! Lithium has got to be my favourite tbh. Unfortunately I don't listen to them as much as I used to but I would listen to them religiously, so I still love to listen to them every once in a while! :D

I LOVE NIRVANA & KURT COBAIN & KRIST NOVOSELIC & DAVE GROHL! AHHHH.
My favourite Nirvana song is for sure the Meat Puppets cover, Lake of Fire.

I LOVE NIRVANA & KURT COBAIN & KRIST NOVOSELIC & DAVE GROHL! AHHHH.
My favourite Nirvana song is for sure the Meat Puppets cover, Lake of Fire.

yaasssss where do bad folksss go when they dieeeeeeeeee

Back