• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Possibilities for ore?

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
A few weeks ago I put up a thread wondering why Cyrus doesn't make anything original with silver nuggets like he does with gold. Now I'm wondering why there can't be unique creations with the other 4 ore types as well. I'm curious to hear the thoughts of everyone else: what's something you'd like to see made with ore that could be considered a Cyrus original? Doesn't have to be a set or furniture series, just something the developers haven't released even with the WA update.

It would be cool to have a silver furniture set! Maybe rather than the ancient Mespotamian-ish style the gold set has, it could have a medieval European castle style?

For the gemstones, I don't think they should have a full set, but it would be cool if you could take two or three of one type and turn them into a cut and polished gem for display!

Back