• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Star Sign?

What's the Sign?

• Total voters
Upwards.

I remember when there were few people with Taurus on the poll and now it's the second highest. :eek:

Upwards.

I remember when there were few people with Taurus on the poll and now it's the second highest. :eek:

It's now tied with Libra in that rank.

I'm the bull. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone remember there was supposedly another star sign someone discovered? Does anyone know what happened with that? I never really looked it up so don't know if it ever became official.

Scorpio. Interesting that they have the most votes. I think they did a survey in the US and found that there were more Scorpios than any other sign.

Scorpio. Interesting that they have the most votes. I think they did a survey in the US and found that there were more Scorpios than any other sign.

As a fellow Scorpio I believe it, Valentine's Day would make folks get busy. :rolleyes:

mRRmspw.jpg

According to this Chart, it seems so! :eek:
Scorpio is supposed to be the most common while Aquarius is the rarest. Wonder if the poll on TBT will end up looking like this? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's the link to where I found the chart in case anyone is interested. :)
Here's an article talking about the rarity of Star Signs and Birthdays. :)

Last edited:
Back