• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers that you despise with all your heart?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
I'm sure everyone has a villager that they cringe at just by looking at them.

For instance, I really dislike Biff because he was one of my starting villagers in AC:GCN 9 years ago and I remember him always being really rude to me.

I also dislike Ursula, because she's currently in my town on AC:GCN and she never has anything nice to say to me. EVER. Even the other snooty villagers are nice to me, but apparently she's like jealous or something and trying to make me feel bad.

Update: I also wanted to add Ribbot, because he has a terrible design, and he was also a jerk to me on WW.

Last edited:
Frobert and Diva! They took forever to get out of my town, and they constantly made my other villagers feel bad (because whenever they had conversations someone would walk off upset).

Rocket, I'm sorry. I used to reset my town like mad a couple years ago and each time she would plot and never leave. I'm not a big fan of the gorillas in this game but she was always my uchi villager. Super happy with the amiibo update now I have cutie Agnes as my uchi.:)

Monique. Back in the Gamecube days, I finally got my roof to be a nice blue. Five minutes later she painted it an ugly lime-green. I never forgave her. It also spawned me to hate snooty villagers in general.

Kidd... I don't feel like ranting, so I'm just gonna say that he ruined my old town so badly that I had to reset.

Stitches.... he is overrated and annoying and stupid.
But of course he is colorful, so people love him.

I hate Pudge because he moved in from a void and ruined everything. Because of him, I'm 2 weeks behind in finishing my town.

Bill took ages to get out but he earned my forgiveness in my wild world town lol! Hopper though... Just thinking about his face makes me mad.

why did you bring up a 5 year old thread lol

Last edited:
Marshal. Now, most of you must be thinking "Despising Marshal? BLASPHEMY!"

Not at all. I think Marshal is terribly overrated.

Before the update, Marshal moved in right on top of a path coming from a sliver of land that lead to my house. He was practically blocking the way to my house. I had just a little bit of room to walk around his house. I finally got him to move out, and ended up selling him to some Marshal-fan-child for like 50 TBT.

There are so many... like, so many.

When I first started AC:NL, Samson was a jerk to me. I had some bee stings and when I talked to him, his dialogue was something like, "Does your face hurt? Because it's killing me!" It was my first time hearing that dialogue in the game and I hated it. Luckily he was my first random move-out and he left my town within a few weeks of me starting.

Second of all I really don't like Gayle. She's been in my town twice (long story) and the first time, she moved right over my garden (and this was before my town was developed, and the garden was like my only nice part of town. :( She moved into my brother's town for almost a year and then came back to mine again, only to move into the middle of my path.

I also can't stand Shep. I just... don't like him. -_-

Back