• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Free Traditional Sketches of your oc or mayor!

Username: Trasey
References/Photo:
112e4d39-c613-4dfc-8b36-6c9a1b7a7cdb.jpg
112e4d39-c613-4dfc-8b36-6c9a1b7a7cdb.jpg
Extra info: My mayor has a garderner outfit :)
OC or mayor's name: Trasey
Any requests?: Eyes black

Sorry if these aren't the best lolol :p It's okay not to draw

I love the drawings you've done so far! I'm almost a bit scared to give my player cause I can't imagine him as a real person lol xDD

Username: Trasey
References/Photo: Gender: Female
Extra info: My mayor has a garderner outfit :)
OC or mayor's name: Trasey
Any requests?: Eyes black

Sorry if these aren't the best lolol :p It's okay not to draw
i can draw her, i have in fact already sketched her out but before i make a final sketch i'd need... a clearer photo of her dress perhaps? the little icons on her dress, i can't recognize and if i squint hard enough i feel like that they might be gardening tools or flowers? if not then describe what they are c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the drawings you've done so far! I'm almost a bit scared to give my player cause I can't imagine him as a real person lol xDD
haha yeah, when you see them in a small and cute form like that it could be a lil hard to fathom them as a actual person lmao! thank you for the compliment. well, if you do want me to draw yours later on tell me C: as long as i'm ok with whatever they're wearing.

Last edited:
Username: Elphie

References/Photo:
17092258_1310848795635456_1369447043_n.jpg

Extra info: Could you draw the bridal veil on her? I like it but I don't like how it changes my bangs
Also, could you make her look really sad with droopy-ish eyes?

OC or mayor's name: Elphie

Any requests? Art Trade? I'd like to practice my digital drawing ^^
Although if I might go traditional bc line art is hard to do digitally

Last edited:
Username: Elphie

References/Photo:
Extra info: Could you draw the bridal veil on her? I like it but I don't like how it changes my bangs
Also, could you make her look really sad with droopy-ish eyes?

OC or mayor's name: Elphie

Any requests? Art Trade? I'd like to practice my digital drawing ^^
Although if I might go traditional bc line art is hard to do digitally
alright, i'll do those two requests for the bridal veil and expression.
yeah! i'd love to do a art trade C: i can pm you some info if you'd like (later in the day)

Username: esweeeny
References/Photo: x
Extra info: If you're up for it, may you please draw Korra and Bolin together? If not, just korra is fine :D <3
OC or mayor's name: Korra from Legend of Korra :)
Any requests?

alright, i'll do those two requests for the bridal veil and expression.
yeah! i'd love to do a art trade C: i can pm you some info if you'd like (later in the day)

For sure! PM me details and refs whenever you're free c:

Username: esweeeny
References/Photo: x
Extra info: If you're up for it, may you please draw Korra and Bolin together? If not, just korra is fine :D <3
OC or mayor's name: Korra from Legend of Korra :)
Any requests?
you already posted a form from page 2 i believe, and i said i would only be doing oc's :( sorry about this

- - - Post Merge - - -

This sounds like fun! :)

Username: Weimoote
References/Photo: http://pre14.deviantart.net/fbf2/th..._reference_sheet_2_0_by_baconbaka-dazwsi0.png
Extra info: The OC's 10 years of age, so no boobs. She's also chubby as well.
OC or mayor's name: Xylia

(And yeah, I go by a different name on dA.)
k, gotcha! will do. (if i'm a bit slow updating the slots list i apologize!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

For sure! PM me details and refs whenever you're free c:
okay ^^ <3

Hello! I completed the drawing of your OC and instead of digital I went with traditional watercolor instead
Also, so sorry to post on the thread, it wouldn't let me upload a pic via computer file thru PM ^^;

TBT Kaiyo.jpg

Hello! I completed the drawing of your OC and instead of digital I went with traditional watercolor instead
Also, so sorry to post on the thread, it wouldn't let me upload a pic via computer file thru PM ^^;

oh my gosh, i really love it! i understand about the picture thing, don't worry. she's adorable ;;
and to clarify: bridal-veil.jpg it's this bridal veil right? i'll see if i can make you an inked drawing instead of just a sketch since you drew something so nice for me ;w;~ uwah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: spirited

Ref : CLICK

Extra:

OC name: she doesn't have one yet

Extra info:

UserName: Elegant Star123
Reference Photo:http://imgur.com/a/niLxY
Extra Info: nope!
OC or mayors names: Kelsie
Any requests: Can you possibly have her holding a book?

if i have time to do everyone else's sketches, i'll do both of yours as well c: it will take a few weeks/a week though, just heads up.

Last edited:
oh my gosh, i really love it! i understand about the picture thing, don't worry. she's adorable ;;
and to clarify: View attachment 195206 it's this bridal veil right? i'll see if i can make you an inked drawing instead of just a sketch since you drew something so nice for me ;w;~ uwah

Yes that's the one! Awh thanks so much but it's alright with me if it's just a sketch c:

Form:
Username: Venice
References/Photo: [X]
Extra info: She's a ghost and all info on the page.
OC or mayor's name: Almira
Any requests?: There's a whole bunch of info and suggestions in "Appearance" section, so do what you'd like!

And this one because I believe this one deserves like another piece:
Form:
Username: Venice
References/Photo: [x]
Extra info: He's a sweet angel, if you color, eyes can be any color.
OC or mayor's name: Julian
Any requests?

Thank you!

These are so cute! ^^

Username: Bunnilla
References/Photo: https://toyhou.se/705188.yuri
Extra info: Scarf covers mouth
OC or mayor's name: Yuri
Any requests? No

and/or x.x

Username: Bunnilla
References/Photo: https://toyhou.se/571900.kiri
Extra info: Has black hair at the start of the bangs
OC or mayor's name: Kiri
Any requests? No

Thanks for considering :3
Bunnilla
it's unfinished, so i think there's a high chance that i will go back to color in the dress (black) and that's also why one of the diamond is outlined with black. lol, such a glaring difference >.<; well here is the unfinished sketch of kiri so far. i'll draw yuri as well.

Last edited:
Bunnilla
it's unfinished, so i think there's a high chance that i will go back to color in the dress (black) and that's also why one of the diamond is outlined with black. lol, such a glaring difference >.<; well here is the unfinished sketch of kiri so far. i'll draw yuri as well.

omg it's so cute tysm! <3 I love the pose

Back