Free Traditional Sketches of your oc or mayor!

Username: Trasey
References/Photo:
112e4d39-c613-4dfc-8b36-6c9a1b7a7cdb.jpg
112e4d39-c613-4dfc-8b36-6c9a1b7a7cdb.jpg
Extra info: My mayor has a garderner outfit :)
OC or mayor's name: Trasey
Any requests?: Eyes black

Sorry if these aren't the best lolol :p It's okay not to draw

I love the drawings you've done so far! I'm almost a bit scared to give my player cause I can't imagine him as a real person lol xDD

Username: Trasey
References/Photo: Gender: Female
Extra info: My mayor has a garderner outfit :)
OC or mayor's name: Trasey
Any requests?: Eyes black

Sorry if these aren't the best lolol :p It's okay not to draw
i can draw her, i have in fact already sketched her out but before i make a final sketch i'd need... a clearer photo of her dress perhaps? the little icons on her dress, i can't recognize and if i squint hard enough i feel like that they might be gardening tools or flowers? if not then describe what they are c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the drawings you've done so far! I'm almost a bit scared to give my player cause I can't imagine him as a real person lol xDD
haha yeah, when you see them in a small and cute form like that it could be a lil hard to fathom them as a actual person lmao! thank you for the compliment. well, if you do want me to draw yours later on tell me C: as long as i'm ok with whatever they're wearing.

Last edited:
Username: Elphie

References/Photo:
17092258_1310848795635456_1369447043_n.jpg

Extra info: Could you draw the bridal veil on her? I like it but I don't like how it changes my bangs
Also, could you make her look really sad with droopy-ish eyes?

OC or mayor's name: Elphie

Any requests? Art Trade? I'd like to practice my digital drawing ^^
Although if I might go traditional bc line art is hard to do digitally

Last edited:
Username: Elphie

References/Photo:
Extra info: Could you draw the bridal veil on her? I like it but I don't like how it changes my bangs
Also, could you make her look really sad with droopy-ish eyes?

OC or mayor's name: Elphie

Any requests? Art Trade? I'd like to practice my digital drawing ^^
Although if I might go traditional bc line art is hard to do digitally
alright, i'll do those two requests for the bridal veil and expression.
yeah! i'd love to do a art trade C: i can pm you some info if you'd like (later in the day)

Username: esweeeny
References/Photo: x
Extra info: If you're up for it, may you please draw Korra and Bolin together? If not, just korra is fine :D <3
OC or mayor's name: Korra from Legend of Korra :)
Any requests?

alright, i'll do those two requests for the bridal veil and expression.
yeah! i'd love to do a art trade C: i can pm you some info if you'd like (later in the day)

For sure! PM me details and refs whenever you're free c:

Username: esweeeny
References/Photo: x
Extra info: If you're up for it, may you please draw Korra and Bolin together? If not, just korra is fine :D <3
OC or mayor's name: Korra from Legend of Korra :)
Any requests?
you already posted a form from page 2 i believe, and i said i would only be doing oc's :( sorry about this

- - - Post Merge - - -

This sounds like fun! :)

Username: Weimoote
References/Photo: http://pre14.deviantart.net/fbf2/th..._reference_sheet_2_0_by_baconbaka-dazwsi0.png
Extra info: The OC's 10 years of age, so no boobs. She's also chubby as well.
OC or mayor's name: Xylia

(And yeah, I go by a different name on dA.)
k, gotcha! will do. (if i'm a bit slow updating the slots list i apologize!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

For sure! PM me details and refs whenever you're free c:
okay ^^ <3

Hello! I completed the drawing of your OC and instead of digital I went with traditional watercolor instead
Also, so sorry to post on the thread, it wouldn't let me upload a pic via computer file thru PM ^^;

TBT Kaiyo.jpg

Hello! I completed the drawing of your OC and instead of digital I went with traditional watercolor instead
Also, so sorry to post on the thread, it wouldn't let me upload a pic via computer file thru PM ^^;

oh my gosh, i really love it! i understand about the picture thing, don't worry. she's adorable ;;
and to clarify: bridal-veil.jpg it's this bridal veil right? i'll see if i can make you an inked drawing instead of just a sketch since you drew something so nice for me ;w;~ uwah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: spirited

Ref : CLICK

Extra:

OC name: she doesn't have one yet

Extra info:

UserName: Elegant Star123
Reference Photo:http://imgur.com/a/niLxY
Extra Info: nope!
OC or mayors names: Kelsie
Any requests: Can you possibly have her holding a book?

if i have time to do everyone else's sketches, i'll do both of yours as well c: it will take a few weeks/a week though, just heads up.

Last edited:
oh my gosh, i really love it! i understand about the picture thing, don't worry. she's adorable ;;
and to clarify: View attachment 195206 it's this bridal veil right? i'll see if i can make you an inked drawing instead of just a sketch since you drew something so nice for me ;w;~ uwah

Yes that's the one! Awh thanks so much but it's alright with me if it's just a sketch c:

Form:
Username: Venice
References/Photo: [X]
Extra info: She's a ghost and all info on the page.
OC or mayor's name: Almira
Any requests?: There's a whole bunch of info and suggestions in "Appearance" section, so do what you'd like!

And this one because I believe this one deserves like another piece:
Form:
Username: Venice
References/Photo: [x]
Extra info: He's a sweet angel, if you color, eyes can be any color.
OC or mayor's name: Julian
Any requests?

Thank you!

These are so cute! ^^

Username: Bunnilla
References/Photo: https://toyhou.se/705188.yuri
Extra info: Scarf covers mouth
OC or mayor's name: Yuri
Any requests? No

and/or x.x

Username: Bunnilla
References/Photo: https://toyhou.se/571900.kiri
Extra info: Has black hair at the start of the bangs
OC or mayor's name: Kiri
Any requests? No

Thanks for considering :3
Bunnilla
it's unfinished, so i think there's a high chance that i will go back to color in the dress (black) and that's also why one of the diamond is outlined with black. lol, such a glaring difference >.<; well here is the unfinished sketch of kiri so far. i'll draw yuri as well.

Last edited:
Bunnilla
it's unfinished, so i think there's a high chance that i will go back to color in the dress (black) and that's also why one of the diamond is outlined with black. lol, such a glaring difference >.<; well here is the unfinished sketch of kiri so far. i'll draw yuri as well.

omg it's so cute tysm! <3 I love the pose

Back