• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Alternative Facts

Then stop looking at them.

Kinda hard not to see them when they're posted almost everyday. Wish the mods would just sticky a megathread at the top and keep it all in there. I see enough political bull**** in my day to day life and on other parts of the internet.

This would be so funny if it weren't the government of a huge country

Actually it kind of is funny but in a really bad "oh god they're hopeless" and "is this real" kinda way

Last edited:
Kinda hard not to see them when they're posted almost everyday. Wish the mods would just sticky a megathread at the top and keep it all in there. I see enough political bull**** in my day to day life and on other parts of the internet.

But you don't have to click on the thread... just scroll down and find something not political.

You make it sound like you're in an abusive relationship but you keep coming back anyway. Please don't give me crap about being insensitive for using that analogy.

I'm not gay, I'm just alternatively straight.

(I would create another political megathread, but I think that's only necessary when a big political event is happening. Trump is, unfortunately, president now, and there's nothing really huge to talk about while we wait for him to be impeached.)

Last edited:
But you don't have to click on the thread... just scroll down and find something not political.

You make it sound like you're in an abusive relationship but you keep coming back anyway. Please don't give me crap about being insensitive for using that analogy.

Hey now, abuse victims are typically manipulated into coming back. This guy's just willingly clicking things he doesn't like and then complaining.

To quote Chrissy Teagan: "I have a complaint: I ordered chicken parm and I got a chicken parm."

while we wait for him to be impeached.)

Do you really want that though when Pence is next in line

Hey now, abuse victims are typically manipulated into coming back. This guy's just willingly clicking things he doesn't like and then complaining.

To quote Chrissy Teagan: "I have a complaint: I ordered chicken parm and I got a chicken parm."

You're right, hopefully Pence dies so we don't have to worry about his disgusting butt being President if the orange turd is impeached.

As for this thread, "Alternative Facts"? Bimbo...

Last edited:
daily reminder that the modern republican party is basically a fascist party

That is not true. You seem to be full of hate, don't you.

On topic. Alternative facts, just like half truths, are full lies no matter who tells them. Lying is what got Bill Clinton impeached, at least lying under oath. Trump could face the same fate.

impeach Trump's entire platform

- - - Post Merge - - -

That is not true. You seem to be full of hate, don't you.

sorry, but I call it like I see it

tell your party to get out of the deep end of the political pool, and then they can go back to being the standard republican party in my eyes

That's true, but our country was way worse for homosexuals in the 1970's to 1980's than it would be if Pence was in charge. Long story, but it was horrible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry, but I call it like I see it

tell your party to get out of the deep end of the political pool, and then they can go back to being the standard republican party in my eyes

Actually, they're not being too extreme to one side. You're being extreme to the other side. You support some radical leftist policies, and tend to hate the Republicans for opposing them. This is the exact kind of liberal I cannot tolerate as long as I live. Even in 40 years, I will still oppose them.

That's true, but our country was way worse for homosexuals in the 1970's to 1980's than it would be if Pence was in charge. Long story, but it was horrible.

I'm not sure what you're getting at with that but I'm well aware.

You are so lucky that you didn't have to live there at that time.

Okay? And? That doesn't make Trump-Pence any less terrifying for LGBT+ people and it doesn't mean people should stop fighting if that's what you're implying.

You're making this thread off topic btw.

Last edited:
You are so lucky that you didn't have to live there at that time.

Congrats on pointing out the obvious. We all know things were worse back then, nobody's saying they weren't. But pointing out that things were worse then doesn't make things now all rainbows and sunshine. So instead of expecting people to be happy that a jerk that believes straight-up torturing people that aren't straight/cis is A-OK now in a position of power you can get your head out of your a** and help make things better now.

Last edited:
Back