Alternative Facts

Kellyanne Conway is a woman I respect. A woman of dignity. A woman of value. A woman of true morals. A woman that I wouldn't mind running in 2020.

Congrats on pointing out the obvious. We all know things were worse back then, nobody's saying they weren't. But pointing out that things were worse then doesn't make things now all rainbows and sunshine. So instead of expecting people to be happy that a jerk that believes straight-up torturing people that aren't straight/cis is A-OK now in a position of power you can get your head out of your a** and help make things better now.

Look, I don't support Trump or his VP at all, I don't. But I support the Republican Party no matter who's taking what position. Yeah, I don't approve of their views on LGBT, but I find people who trash talk the Republican Party as a whole very annoying, as it's only few members of the GOP that are that bad.

Look, I don't support Trump or his VP at all, I don't. But I support the Republican Party no matter who's taking what position. Yeah, I don't approve of their views on LGBT, but I find people who trash talk the Republican Party as a whole very annoying, as it's only few members of the GOP that are that bad.

their views? Trump isn't homophobic.

Last edited:
Apple2012 cartwheeling between subjects yet again

You sure? Besides bringing in violently homophobic people into his cabinet, Trump has consistently stated that he's against same-sex marriage.

Or are you just stating an Alternative Fact?

Well at least Mike Pence is, as well as a few members of his cabinet. It appears that the liberals' fear of Pence taking over is quite similar to the conservatives' when they feared that Biden would take office if anything bad happened to Obama. But liberals are more malevolent and immature.

I'm stating the truth, sir. Trump was proud and happy for Elton John marrying his husband.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html?_r=0

Kellyanne Conway could have worded her views better but she was being jerked on by that reporter. She was stating their is one side to the story that only a few media outlets even acknowledge. Like Fox News.

- - - Post Merge - - -

as well as a few members of his cabinet.

Trump is being humble. He's is looking over a person's personal beliefs and taking into consideration of what value they have towards the country for the job he appointed them to.

DeVos is extremely homophobic. Do I like her as a person? No. Do I like her at all? No. Do I agree with some things that she has said? Yes, one thing, "school choice." Will being homophobic stop her performing her duty if she gets appointed? No.

Last edited:
Alternative facts is a euphemism for bull**** just like alt-right is a euphemism for bigotry

Well at least Mike Pence is

Everyone knows that Mike Pence is homophobic. What is in question is that is he for conversion camps? He didn't directly state he was.

Would I be upset if he took over the office of my president, Donald J. Trump? Yes. Do I think him being homophobic will affect his job performance if he does? Yes. Is it a guarantee that his job performance will be affected by him being homophobic? No.

Stop living in the future, people. Live in the present. Same goes for living in the past, don't do it. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alternative facts is a euphemism for bull****

No. In my opinion, it's the other side that the media does not report on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

alt-right is for bigotry

Same can be said for extremists on the left side.

Stop endorsing an us vs them mentality directly like that, please. It will only further divide this great nation of ours.

Last edited:
You make it sound like you're in an abusive relationship but you keep coming back anyway. Please don't give me crap about being insensitive for using that analogy.
*flies into a self-righteous rage because I just can't* :p

while we wait for him to be impeached.

One can dream Bowie, one can dream.

Hey now, abuse victims are typically manipulated into coming back. This guy's just willingly clicking things he doesn't like and then complaining.

Unlike you in any MLP thread, am I right nvll? Yeah, you'd rather forget all about that eh? You're a funny guy. ;)

Alien51 said:
There entertaining sometimes.

Good point. Animal Crossing is my escape from reality but this is in fact a general discussion board. Still wish the mods would just make a megathread though.

ON TOPIC: I feel like this is just trying to distract from what he's actually doing behind the scenes. Creating scandal after scandal (or just pure nonsense) and doing it near daily to keep the media on their toes. This now, more BS later. It's gonna be a long 4 years.

It's gonna be a long 4 years.

I, with a lot of other Americans (Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Etc) feel the same way about Barack Obama. But instead of four, it was eight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ON TOPIC: I feel like this is just trying to distract from what he's actually doing behind the scenes. Creating scandal after scandal (or just pure nonsense) and doing it near daily to keep the media on their toes. This now, more BS later.

I feel like you are trying to set him up. If he is creating scandal after scandal, we will know but many Americans felt like he wouldn't because he won the electoral college vote. Like my president said, there are cameras everywhere... if you're doing something unethical and immoral it will be found out. He should know. I say that he should know because of the explicit sexual audio that was released and almost diminished his great movement. Do I believe it was locker room talk? Yes. Do I believe he shouldn't have said it? Yes. Do I believe that he sincerely apologized for it? Yes (as do many Women).

"as do many women"

He only lost women by about 10% approximately. If he was that sexist and vulgar, I am sure he would not have gotten a good chunk of approximately 40%

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/exit-polls/

I kind of went off on a railroad track, so I'm going to end it here.

Stop endorsing an us vs them mentality directly like that, please. It will only further divide this great nation of ours.

Fascists don't deserve sympathy and people fighting for their right to live and be treated equally will never be as bad as those who want to oppress them.

Unlike you in any MLP thread, am I right nvll? Yeah, you'd rather forget all about that eh? You're a funny guy. ;)

You mean when I went into an MLP thread stating my experience with the fanbase, which isn't the equivalent of going in there and going "buh I'm tired of MLP threads" like you did just now?

I actually did forget about that til you brought it up but interesting that you aren't over something that happened what, over a year ago? But anyways

No. In my opinion, it's the other side that the media does not report on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah because the media doesn't report flat out lies unless its Fox News (all companies have their moments tho) and extreme left is barely even relevant compared to Nazi pepe alt-right edgelords these days

Fascists don't deserve sympathy and people fighting for their right to live and be treated equally will never be as bad as those who want to oppress them.

facists: •a person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area:

Would it be fair to say that extremists of any party can be facists?

oppress: 1.keep (someone) in subservience and hardship, especially by the unjust exercise of authority:

Isn't being oppressive also being facist?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah because the media doesn't report flat out lies unless its Fox News (all companies have their moments tho) and extreme left is barely even relevant compared to Nazi pepe alt-right edgelords these days

To compare extremists on the right to Nazi's is outrageous and shameful. That is despicable in my opinion.

Nazi's brought devastation and heartache that I cannot even explore on any given day or else I will be depressed for the rest of the day.

Fox News is not biased. I believe they share both sides of most controversial issues.

Last edited:
facists: ?a person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area:

Would it be fair to say that extremists of any party can be facists?

oppress: 1.keep (someone) in subservience and hardship, especially by the unjust exercise of authority:

Isn't being oppressive also being facist?

Good job leaving out the main parts of the definition.

fas?cist
noun

• an advocate or follower of the political philosophy or system of fascism.
  • a person who is extremely right-wing or authoritarian.
  • a person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area.

fas?cism
noun
  • an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
  • (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

So no, extremists on the other side are not fascists. And yes, fascists are oppressive... they're literally nazis. Not sure where you were going there.

As many Fox News anchors and broadcasting are right-leaning, I can see why you could laugh out loud over my comment. It is my person belief that Fox News is not biased but I can see why you think that.

Let's leave news at this; News from any broadcasting station can be biased and untruthful; CNN, Fox News, MBC, BBC, even local channels. It's the viewers job to take what airs on the news network broadcasting station and discretely and go watch other news network broadcasting stations, read online articles. Get all opinions and read all sorts of articles before making a final judgment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good job leaving out the main parts of the definition.

What did I leave out. Care to quote the link of the definition and post it on here? Otherwise, I think I put a very provoking thought into your mind.

Last edited:
To compare extremists on the right to Nazi's is outrageous and shameful. That is despicable in my opinion.

Nazi's brought devastation and heartache that I cannot even explore on any given day or else I will be depressed for the rest of the day.

Fox News is not biased. I believe they share both sides of most controversial issues.

I can tolerate CNN at times as well as NBC and other television news broadcasting stations.

But most of the time, I watch good ol' Fox News. :)
Yeah and neo-nazis would do the same if we didn't have LAWS. They are literally Nazis what the **** are you on about.

And honestly saying fox shows both sides...lol.

So no, extremists on the other side are not fascists. And yes, fascists are oppressive... they're literally nazis. Not sure where you were going there.

Fascists are intolerant. You're saying no one but extremely right-leaning are intolerant? That is ignorant for you to think that. It's based on opinion. It's nor a universal truth or a substantiated opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah and neo-nazis would do the same if we didn't have LAWS. They are literally Nazis what the **** are you on about.

Any evidence? Or are you just going to make very opinionated claims that may be considered intolerant?

Calling extremely right-leaning people "neo-nazi's" is like calling extremely left-leaning people "libtards".

Last edited:
What did I leave out. Care to quote the link of the definition and post it on here? Otherwise, I think I put a very provoking thought into your mind.

Literally.... in the quote brother

fas?cist
noun

• an advocate or follower of the political philosophy or system of fascism.
    [*]a person who is extremely right-wing or authoritarian.
  • a person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area.

Bolded are the parts you conveniently left out of the definition so that it fit your needs more. You can get it from googling "define fascist", which I'm sure you did since you got the third point.

The only thought you've put into my mind is "This guy's either tremendously delusional or trolling me"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fascists are intolerant. You're saying no one but extremely right-leaning are intolerant? That is ignorant for you to think that. It's based on opinion. It's nor a universal truth or a substantiated opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any evidence? Or are you just going to make very opinionated claims that may be considered intolerant?

Calling extremely right-leaning people "neo-nazi's" is like calling extremely left-leaning people "libtards".

I never said that at all. I guess you really are delusional. People are intolerant yes but that doesn't mean they are also fascists and frankly, I don't know how there are people who aren't intolerant of actual nazis.

Also calling nazis "nazis" for having 100% the same ideologies as nazis is definitely not the same as throwing slurs at anyone. If these "alt-right" people are so offended by being called nazis maybe they should you know... stop mirroring nazis.

Last edited:

The thing is that is from a Youtube channel. I see that video "Everything Wrong With Fox News In 6 Minutes Or Less" is very opinionated for some of it points.

- Rupert Murdoch, who is the owner of Fox News, has also been subject to controversy. A famous BBC newsmen said of Murdoch, "There is no one person more responsible for the pollution of what was already a fairly polluted press".

^ That statement is opinionated. There are no facts or even substantiated opinions backing that up. :)

- The New York Times once reported that some of the executives at Fox were embarrassed by the show, but it continues to be one of their highest rated programs.
^ This Youtuber didn't even provide links to his "facts".

I'm not saying Fox News is always balanced. There are a few moments that they aren't, just like every news network. But it is most watched, most trusted, and has high ratings. Obviously, Americans think highly of the program being "fair and balance".

Last edited:
Back