• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Re-made To Transfer "Ownership"

Status
Not open for further replies.
by any chances could I get all the statues(no paintings)? and how much would it be if I could?

I will see if I have any of those or if I can get any for you. pinkcotton and other providers may be able to get something as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I accept this order! ^_^

Please let me know if we're still friends on the 3DS.

I will get it/find it ASAP for you.

Thanks so much for trying to find it for me ^_^ let me know please thank you

Im not interested in ordering at the moment, but how much each for rose hybrids, clovers, starts, and carnations?

Could I order Villagers pics of; June, Marina, Ankha, Julian, Claude, & Marty please if you have them

I will be playing AC more on Sunday since this week I'm quite irritated and busy at the same time. Maybe Friday night I'll play.

If another provider could get you some of these, would you mind?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Notice!

Shop providers tend to have more time on the weekends. Please be considerate about our daily lives. We're trying to manage keeping it open during the weekdays. Thank you!​

I could pay perhaps 50 TBT for all these items on my wishlist? c: I'm kinda bad with prices lol, so lmk if this is low.

Last edited:
I'm in the need of all except for the motherly statue and robust statue :3

Ok. I'm going to play tonight it looks like. Might be able to get you some statues. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

by any chances could I get all the statues(no paintings)? and how much would it be if I could?

I was able to locate three for you. Please pay for the three statues once you have donated them.

Now we can negotiate. What's a fair price in your opinion for three (genuine) paintings?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please have a Striped Wetsuit for 2-5 TBT?

I have a striped wetsuit for you. Does 5 TBT sound good? :)

Good night.
I'm still interested in the Sloppy Chair. How much TBT?

Good night.
I'm still interested in the Sloppy Chair. How much TBT?

I'll give it to you for free tomorrow! My apologies for the hassle! Could I interest you in free mushrooms too? :(

Last edited:

I'll give it to you for free tomorrow! My apologies for the hassle! Could I interest you in free mushrooms too? :(

Thank you so much and as i said, don't worry please. About the mushrooms, yes, i'm interested too.

Thank you so much and as i said, don't worry please. About the mushrooms, yes, i'm interested too.
Ok! I will let you know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you provide RV visits? If so, how much per visit?

Yes! Most providers, if not all, do.

It depends on the provider but I can see all of us charging either 5 TBT or 10 TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back