• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doing meh experimental freebies

@Chessie16
FI3cdr7.jpg
Do you ever get it when you're about halfway through a drawing and you start to think "Wow, this is really crap" and you destroy it? Well I did that FIVE TIMES on three different OCs. That was what made me so slow plus I have an essay and solo talk to do but I want to continue drawing and practicing.
It's really simple, I'm sorry

Don't worry about it, it's really cute, I love how you drew her! ^^

Thanks for drawing her, I hope your essay goes well!

Last edited:
Yeah, I would love one of your beautiful drawings but I totally understand the stress of feeling like you have too many things to do, so it's all good and I will just wait and see the things you make for others instead!

The drawing you did for Chessie is beautiful!

Draw a grey alien partying below a disco?

Ooo how have I not seen this before? You have lovely art oh my god!
Here's my two babies OCs if you're interested!
Kazama and Fumiko

You can draw them as a couple too if you'd be up for that x)
Thank you for considering! I appreciate anything

Last edited:
Ooo how have I not seen this before? You have lovely art oh my god!
Here's my two babies OCs if you're interested!
Kazama and Fumiko

You can draw them as a couple too if you'd be up for that x)
Thank you for considering! I appreciate anything

I've finally got another one done but it's taking me a LONG LONG time to get things done since I have a lot of schoolwork to be done, sorry for being so late
You have such a cute OC, I'm jealous
wMt5Jae.png
Btw, I'm not doing these in any particular order so yeah

Last edited:
Your art is amazing! Do you think you could draw my mayor and Marshal? Here's the mayor reference.

K9mtFME.jpg

Last edited:
I've finally got another one done but it's taking me a LONG LONG time to get things done since I have a lot of schoolwork to be done, sorry for being so late
You have such a cute OC, I'm jealous
wMt5Jae.png
Btw, I'm not doing these in any particular order so yeah

//GASp
why did I see this so late oh my god

Wow I'm so impressed, thank you so much! You drew her so well, and thanks for the compliment <3
She looks great honestly, and the dress looks spot on! I hope it's ok that I tip you some tbt

Last edited:
AAA shiemi's piece looks gorgeous!!! Lovely art right there ~

Maybe you're interested in drawing my girl? Thank you for considering c:

Back