• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can't decide between Nibbles and Wendy

Who is the better peppy villager?

• Nibbles

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Wendy

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TJBambi93

Bells
So I just got Wendy in my town tonight to replace Anicotti who I never really liked anyway... and I'll be honest, Wendy's one of my favorite sheeps, and was a peppy villager I was hoping to get one day... but at the same time, I really enjoy Nibbles. She's cute, adorable, and pretty nice to have around.

I know it's all up to me, but what does Bell Tree think? Who's the better peppy villager between Nibbles and Wendy?

Well, I know I'm biased, but I voted Wendy, since she's my absolute favorite. She's an absolute sweetheart, so I think you should keep her. But since you also like Nibbles, then why not have both of them in your town? :p

Last edited:
Personally I would pick Wendy but my all time favorite sheep villager is Vesta. If you want a more unique combination of villagers I would suggest Nibbles, she is more rare.

A47szNU.jpg
I'll always pick a squirrel over a sheep but aside from that I think Nibbles is just a more interesting villager than Wendy.

Back