• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

dark or milk chocolate?!

gaaaah i love milk chocolate, but i heard dark chocolate is healthier. i wish i could like dark chocolate, but its too bitter for me to eat it like i eat milk chocolate.

Milk chocolate. The only dark chocolates I've ever tried have just been too bitter

Last edited:
I much prefer dark chocolate over milk but white is my favorite. Speaking of white, where the hell is it?!

What about white chocolate? I remember when that was all the fuss.

Not super fond of the bitterness of dark chocolate on it's own, but it can taste pretty good in some desserts? Same goes for milk chocolate, as I have had some really cheap, not so good tasting milk chocolate before.

I prefer dark chocolate. I can't really even eat straight-up milk chocolate on its own. It has to have something in it (like a Reese's or a caramel) or it upsets my stomach too much.

I like both. I used to not be fond of dark chocolate but as I got older I found my love for it. <3 It's especially good with pretzels covered in it. yum!

dark chocolate and only dark chocolate. I like 70%+ cacao. I dislike milk chocolate and white is the worst please no :'D

Dark chocolate boi. First off I've always preferred the taste, except maybe when I was really little, and it's significantly healthier for you apparently. So it's a win-win for me!

it really depends on the mood but really I like all chocolate. why isn't white chocolate an option?

Definitely (like many others) have to go with milk chocolate, Dark chocolate leaves a bad taste in my mouth, however milk chocolate melts in your mouth with a soft taste unlike its counterpart of dark chocolate, but hey, thats just my opinion.

I like both, it depends on quality, brand and my mood, but I think I prefer dark chocolate. I dislike white chocolate though.

Always milk chocolate. I can't stand the bitter taste of dark chocolate (probably only if I crave for one but don't have anything other than that). I don't like white chocolate either.

AAAA idk because it really depends a lot on the day, i guess i usually drift towards dark

Back