dark or milk chocolate?!

Dark chocolate has become my favorite. It used to be milk chocolate. I still like milk chocolate a lot though.

Milk is better than dark. At least some dark are good. The bitter ones are the rich dark ones.

Milk chocolate has always been my preference, but I've been starting to like dark chocolate little by little. I just don't care for the bitterness most of the time though.

If I had to choose, it'd be milk chocolate. Dark is nice but in small amounts, though I can't stand too much of either anyway.

i'll enjoy some dark chocolate now and then but i like milk chocolate much better and white choco's my favorite!

I LOVE dark chocolate, but I just love milk chocolate more... :x Milk chocolate just pairs better with more things imo. Milk chocolate with nuts especially. Although dark chocolate better suits caramel, since caramel is so sweet.

Most of the time, I prefer milk chocolate, but sometimes I find dark chocolate better, since it's usually less sweet.

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate in general, but I'd never turn down dark chocolate if mixed with mint or pistachio of some kind. Godiva has these pistachio crunch truffles that will seriously own your soul.

dark chocolate, love it. i don't mind milk chocolate but it's a little too sweet for me and i get sick of it really fast.

Back