• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your least favourite Public Works Projects (PWPs)?

NinelivesBobcat

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
What are your least favourite Public Works Projects (PWPs)? Mine are the garbage bin and tower because they greatly reduce the town status and they don't look that good (the tower looked out of place when it was in my town and I already had a garbage bin at my home which doesn't reduce the town status). I also have a fence which I dislike but it's useful for burying time-capsules.

Last edited:
The chair sculpture, which in fact looks less like a chair and more a huge red boot. I saw it fit in nicely with a Christmas themed town but otherwise it doesn't really fit my aesthetic, I like foresty towns with more natural pwps personally :x

I'm not a huge fan of that big abstract archway sculpture. I think it's kind of an eyesore, really.

the sandbox is depressing alone and depressing with flowers
so cold and dull

Last edited:
Drilling rig and the signs, like the Don't enter sign, Yield sign and Caution sign.

Last edited:
Least fav:
Hot Springs

Ugly:
Balloon Arch
Tire Toy
Pile of Pipes
Chair Sculpture

Useless:
Oil Rig (Like wtf)
Cube Sculpture
Moai Statue

Last edited:
Probably the campsite, you can get some pretty nasty villagers in there.

I think the big red boot is funny, though.

Last edited:
I don't like the signs. They're probably good for construction themed towns, though.

The chair sculpture, oil rig, instrument shelter and pile of pipes are the worst to me.
As far as lighting goes, the streetlight is hideous as well :p

I think the the chair sculpture, oil rig, and pile of pipes are pretty ugly. The moai statue, pyramid, and signs are also an eyesore in my opinion unless they work well together with the town's theme.

The chair sculpture

Though I must say despite my dislike for this pwp, I saw in a dream town someone put 2 of these chair sculptures near each other to look like a giant was there.

The chair sculpture

Though I must say despite my dislike for this pwp, I saw in a dream town someone put 2 of these chair sculptures near each other to look like a giant was there.

omg, that's a super creative use, actually ! do you have the d.a. maybe? :)

also, i would say it's not been mentioned but as a Stringent Hater of the Balloon Everything, i rly dislike the balloon arch lol. i've never seen it used and it makes me glad

The pipe pile thing, stadium lights, and the yellow bench. Yellow is gross to me.

The balloon arch reminds me of how much I hate the balloon series. Yuck.

Sandbox. It's useless since you can put flowers pretty much everywhere including the beach. Waste of space, in my opinion. Oh and also, the fence. I don't see any use of it apart from maybe, putting gifts for dream visitors and trolling your villagers. It also takes a ton of space as PWP.

Back