• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Potential Animal Species for the next AC game on the Switch?

steven310250

Bells
I think we should see some Bat villagers, haven't seen those before. Opossums too! Can anyone name any other species that never made it to the game?

snakes :p
will finally like an owl villager and racoons and turtle too

A lot of the special character species need to have villagers as well including but not limited to raccoon/tanooki, fox/kitsune, hedgehog, skunk, pellican and owls.

I'd love fox villagers! Also, I think the game needs more lizards. They'd make for great colourful designs, so many possibilities.

I would like all of the above mentioned like raccoons, foxes and turtles.

But don't forget we need otters! I'm not sure how they would do it since Lyle and Pascal look nothing alike in my opinion. I need them to be cuter!

I would love owl and fox villagers, more sea creatures would be nice as well like maybe a seahorse or starfish.

This may be an odd one, but I would love to have a dinosaur villager, especially a velociraptor. It would be cool if it were a rare villager you could potentially get when completing all the fossils to the museum.

Back