• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rules Update for the New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are rule changes always more strict. -~-

this site, out of all the forums i've ever been on, has been so chill with the rules. i see things on here 24/7 (including some of my own posts lmao) that probably would have gotten people banned on other forums i've been a part of. these aren't even all that strict, i can't imagine what people would say if they actually cracked the whip on some crazy stuff that goes on around this forum sometimes lol

Last edited:
Wait, what exactly is the username exploit? I'm confused. Is it just being able to change your username more than once?

Wait, what exactly is the username exploit? I'm confused. Is it just being able to change your username more than once?

A few people figured out how to exploit a glitch that allowed them to use the same Username Change item multiple times, thus avoiding paying the 1200 TBT bells for each change.

The rules sound good ... there needs to be structure and regulation in place to make the forum a safe and fun place to be! ❤ I sincerely think that all the mods and admin do a very good job ... (and now I will try not to worry about the size of my signature ... but I believe it's ok?) - nibbles nails nervously

Huh, never knew that people were exploiting the username change addon 0.o

Also, don't know if it was clarified beforehand, but I like that the TBT bells to AC currency exchange is supposed to be in the TBT Marketplace now, since I think more people will see it there.

It was probably on purpose that it was not a general consensus.

The rules sound good ... there needs to be structure and regulation in place to make the forum a safe and fun place to be! ❤ I sincerely think that all the mods and admin do a very good job ... (and now I will try not to worry about the size of my signature ... but I believe it's ok?) - nibbles nails nervously

You're cutting it close, but I'm pretty certain you're within the new limit. :)

Is my sig okay?

It appears that you're a little over the limit.

this site, out of all the forums i've ever been on, has been so chill with the rules. i see things on here 24/7 (including some of my own posts lmao) that probably would have gotten people banned on other forums i've been a part of. these aren't even all that strict, i can't imagine what people would say if they actually cracked the whip on some crazy stuff that goes on around this forum sometimes lol

Agreed. This is the only forum that I've been 100% without warnings, infractions, and whatnot.

Oh no it actually went up. Wasn't it only 29 bells? Or am I going crazy?

Looks like the 39 bell price was an oops. I've adjusted the price back to the intended 29 bells. :blush:

If anyone bought a tasty cake for 39 TBT bells and cares enough about the 10 TBT, you can send me a PM and I'll credit you the difference.

To make up for it we should penalize Justin and Olivia for all the extra charges of 10 TBT.

It's meant to be a joke don't yell.

I feel like I'll be seeing people with around -10671 bells with that name change karma XD

I feel like I'll be seeing people with around -10671 bells with that name change karma XD

The negative will only be displayed to the user, everyone else will see 0 bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back