• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Emotional Songs

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Ever had to skip a song just because it brings emotional ties to you? Or someone you know and care for has an emotional tie to that song? I just want to know I'm not the only one.

A few of mine are...
Where You Belong - Kari Kimmel
Watching You - Rodney Atkins

A song I skip because I can't listen to it because family emotional ties is Luke Bryan's, "Drink A Beer".

No idea why, but this song never fails to make me cry.

It's one of very few songs that can make me cry, actually. I think maybe it's just because it brings back a lot of nostalgia of really good times in my childhood. Not sure.

This song always makes me cry because I do suffer from depression and self mutilation and I can connect with it.

I think any meant to be sad piano music and me thinking of something sad makes me cry instantly

My Immortal by Evanescence is usually enough to bring me to tears.

when i was younger, Hurt by Christina Aguilera made me lose it, too

I have to be careful to only listen to this song when I'm in an emotionally okay state. Otherwise I'll cry like a baby.

This song always makes my heart ache, just hearing the first few chords makes me sad ;A;

My Immortal by Evanescence is usually enough to bring me to tears.

when i was younger, Hurt by Christina Aguilera made me lose it, too

Damn, this would definitely put me in a depressed mood.

Back