• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Musicians you don’t care for with one or two songs you really like?

Pink Floyd is another band I don't care for. I've never understood the big deal/ them. They're overrated af. One song I DO like by them though is Any Colour You Like. Very tripped out stuff!

Taylor Swift but only songs I hear on the radio, I tried getting in to Folklore but found it a snooze fest and the same goes for her setlists at her concerts. I just don't get the hype around someone who is a mediocre singer.

Beyonce used to have some great songs when she first went solo. Nowadays I find her newer material forgettable yet she's praised by so many as an icon, queen and goddess etc.

Taylor Swift's music is garbage imo, but Shake It Off is a song from her I can tolerate. It's at least a bit catchy.
I think that earlier songs that she did where she had acoustic guitars were good. Once she sold herself out is when I stopped paying attention to her or her music because she now sounded like everyone else and not like an individual making music for appreciation of the art. Shake It Off is the only song of hers made after selling out that I find tolerable.

I’ve never liked the band Boston all that much but More Than a Feeling is okay and I’ll let it play on the radio if I don’t feel like changing the station every once in awhile.

Never was a fan of Toby Keith because I’m not into the type of country music he performed but there were a couple songs that he had that I sort of liked from being exposed to them either at a local bar or an acquaintance listening to a country music radio station.

I just don't get the hype around someone who is a mediocre singer.
Came here to post about how annoying Taylor Swift has become recently. The only song I like of hers is Blank Space but even so it doesn't reach my Favourite 100. Tired of seeing her on international news sites. She's a billionaire now and does hypocritical things and people still defend her. Its honestly tiring to see.

I have to agree with the folks who said Ed Sheeran. Shape of you and Sing were decent songs, pretty catchy, but I would never call myself a fan of him.

This might be the last you hear from me but Taylor Swift. Don't get me wrong, she's definitely a talented artist and I give her props for everything she's made, but just not my cup of tea, and most of her songs sound really similar to me. I do like the song "Look What You Made Me Do" and "Vigilante ****" though.

Madonna had some absolute bangers in her time, but she's absolutely nuts and completely insufferable as a person.

Madonna had some absolute bangers in her time, but she's absolutely nuts and completely insufferable as a person.
Eh. Her behavior and attitude is not so bad compared to some other singers/celebrities. Justin Bieber is insufferable at this point and Kayne West is getting worse with each passing year.

Eh. Her behavior and attitude is not so bad compared to some other singers/celebrities. Justin Bieber is insufferable at this point and Kayne West is getting worse with each passing year.
Well I wouldn't accuse her of being as bad as Sam Smith I guess, but she seems to want him around a lot which doesn't help her cause.

I feel like there are a lot of artists that are like this for me. For Kpop, I don't really listen to that many BTS songs, but I like Spring Day, Tomorrow, Silver Spoon, and House of Cards. It's not that I dislike their other songs, but I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to them. For Kep1er, the only song of theirs I really listen to is WA DA DA, but I don't think I've listened to that many of their songs in general. For Infinite, The Chaser was one of the first Kpop songs I liked, and while I did listen to some of their other music in the past, The Chaser is the only song I really remember. I'm sure there are more, but those are a few examples!

For Western artists, there are probably a lot, but the first one I thought of was Billie Eilish. I think I only really like Bad Guy and Ocean Eyes. I'd say Harry Styles as well. I think most of his songs that I've heard are okay, but they're not songs I would pick out on my own to listen to. A song of his I do really like though is Satellite.

There are surely many more, but the problem is that for a lot of artists I haven't gone through their discography, so it's hard to say how many of their songs I like or dislike

Hmm I think I would say cardi b. It’s more just like, I like to dance. I wouldn’t normally listen to here songs just for the sake of listening, but for dancing yes.

Also, the typical answer, Taylor Swift. I don’t hate her, but I don’t really listen to her. I do however like Blank Space, Wildest Dreams, and Karma. Also when I was learning guitar as a kid, I used some of her songs to start since the chord progression and strumming patterns were understandable for me.

I'm really not fond of Taylor Swift, but I do like Blank Space a lot. I'll listen to it on repeat sometimes, lol.

i'm not huge on charli xcx (i'm sorry fellow gays) but she's got a few absolute bangers. her song on the barbie movie and her stuff with christine and the queens are pretty good.

I kinda like, "Story of My Life", and, "Firework", by One Direction and Katy Perry, just a little bit.

Story of My Life slaps.

Hmm I think I would say cardi b. It’s more just like, I like to dance. I wouldn’t normally listen to here songs just for the sake of listening, but for dancing yes.

Also, the typical answer, Taylor Swift. I don’t hate her, but I don’t really listen to her. I do however like Blank Space, Wildest Dreams, and Karma. Also when I was learning guitar as a kid, I used some of her songs to start since the chord progression and strumming patterns were understandable for me.

Yeah I'm not a Cardi B fan but WAP slaps.

I don't care for Bruno Mars, but Locked Out of Heaven is an amazing song.

I don't care for most of Beyoncé but Halo is a great song.

Back