• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿The One Year Challenge: 2017 EDITION✿

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
✿One Year Challenge: 2017✿
line-flowers-effect-script-html-free-clr.png

Hello everyone! Since it's the end of December people are already starting to make 2017 plans for their ACNL towns, so I figured I might as well start up a post for the One Year Challenge!

For me this is going to be a good way to promise MYSELF to play more, and hopefully give me the bit of pressure to make the town I really want a reality!

RULES:
The rules are the same as they always are!

✿Start your game on January first!✿
You may restart for a better map and everything but it's crucial you start on New Year's Day!

(If you can't make it on the first you can do a OYC just as long as you go 365 days, but it's best if you do the 1st of the year!)

✿Don't transfer anything!✿
This includes selling your town to Nook! Starting with a blank slate game is part of the fun!

✿Don't time travel.✿
Play day by day! If you need to TT to later or earlier in the day that is alright, but only play the day it is!

✿Don't plot reset.✿
Plot resetting takes some of the fun away, and it usually requires time traveling so please don't!

(If you insist on doing so we can't stop you.)

✿Share your progress!✿
This is the whole point of this thread, share what you're doing in your town and how things are going so far in your year!

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE

✿HAVE FUN!✿

I know he hasn't created an official thread yet, but I believe SensaiGallade was wishing to create the 1/1 Challenge this year. Of course, you can both have a threat, but maybe you should run it by him? No offence intended to you, of course. :)

(His thread is here )

I know he hasn't created an official thread yet, but I believe SensaiGallade was wishing to create the 1/1 Challenge this year. Of course, you can both have a threat, but maybe you should run it by him? No offence intended to you, of course. :)

(His thread is here )
How much one letter can change...

i think im going to give this ago next year!!

I failed miserably this year lol.

I have a spare cartridge at the ready!

I'm not sure what makes the difference between the two challenges would do both unless exactly the same..what is the difference?

I'm not sure what makes the difference between the two challenges would do both unless exactly the same..what is the difference?

there is no difference. i think two people wanted to host it so there ended up being two threads, this one was made first.

Back