• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Switch Year in Review 2023

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
The Switch Year in Review is out for 2023! You can check out your stats by clicking one of the three links: North America, Europe, Australia/New Zealand. Feel free to share them in here!

Anyways, here's mine for this year!
YCNmYo8.jpg

shSZJup.jpg

ydmdufI.png

mS0aDl2.png

dssO2sf.png

8IuHhRW.png

lX6fBMo.png

EwkwpD6.png

9RVlXnN.png

jYzvf7T.png

8HcACtV.png

UldWQMP.png

StCXLQj.png

VnowTyv.png

SPSjQp6.png

xQvBPID.png

jegGvio.png

FscfANO.png

It's sad to see how I was playing my Switch a bunch, then it kinda just fell off a cliff as soon as I hit August. 😔

Farming, fashion, and all the usual simulation shenanigans. No surprises here, though it seems I overdid it last month with Animal Crossing.

I'm surprised I ended up playing Fae Farm more than Rune Factory 3 Special.

1702493908395.png

1702493927127.png

1702493958319.png

Not sure why 44% shows as character-driven, lol.

Here's mine, I honestly didn't play my switch that much this year outside of ToTK and trades in AC and Pokemon. My uptick in activity in November is from when I started attempting world records in Pokemon Snap 64 VC.
2023 Nintendo Year in Review 1.jpg
2023 Nintendo Year in Review 2.jpg
2023 Nintendo Year in Review 3.jpg

jan.JPG

feb.JPG
mar.JPG
apr.JPG
may.JPG
june.JPG
jul.JPG
aug.JPG
sep.JPG
oct.JPG
nov.JPG

Last edited:
I think I'm going to be one of the few people who doesn't have TOTK in their played list. 😭

Also stopped using my Switch a lot after the beginning of the year. Was too busy playing Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail on my new gaming laptop. :lemon:

n3gpQA4.jpg

N347CPD.jpg

7JA4hJ1.jpg

i didn’t really use my switch that much this year!! although i got most into splatoon this summer since i had a lot of free time :D
IMG_3604.png

IMG_3605.png

IMG_3606.png

Mine isn’t the most interesting since I don’t play games or even boot up my switch all that often haha, but here it is!

IMG_4919.jpeg

IMG_4921.jpeg
IMG_4914.jpeg
IMG_4915.jpeg
IMG_4918.jpeg
IMG_4920.jpeg

I’m surprised that I played New Horizons for 86 hours this year; I’ve felt like I’ve barely touched it at all in 2023, but I guess that isn’t true, lol. I feel like most of those hours definitely came from the New Year, New Horizons event that was held earlier this year, and me trying to come up with content for my journal entries.

I feel boring for only playing 4 games this year and barely putting any hours into 3 of them Story of Seasons and Spooky’s Jump Scare Mansion I will start playing you again soon I swear, but I’ve made it a goal to expand my game horizons in 2024 and start trying new games out! I already have a list of a few games that intrigue me, so I’m hoping to do a bit more research on them, and hopefully buy at least one or two of them in the foreseeable future. 👀

This was fun! I'm actually very curious of which games count as character driven. Didn't even know that was an option!

1702506108180.png

Here's mine and yeah....

I played mostly ACNH and the others were just games from N64 Online since I had so much found memories of, and of course my all time favorite game that got a remake Super Mario RPG.

Last edited:
IMG_2105.png
IMG_2106.png

I'll try and find the Gaming Trends when I get the chance.

Last edited:

Most of it is ACNH.. and I played ACNH the most during the month of January.. Can you guess why 👀 its because of my island journal

I could have sworn I played Stardew Valley this year but apparently not!! I have been wanting to play it this whole time

Screenshot_20231214_162616_Samsung Internet.jpg

The top game belongs to my girlfriend so, uh, it's nice to see someone got some use out of my Switch this year. 😂

I always forget that this is a thing. ^o^;>

Here's mine for this year.

year.jpg

Man, Tears of the Kingdom is good. ^_^

Not surprised with Fire Emblem being second place, what with me playing all three houses back to back. RPGs being my most played genre is the same as with Playstation

Attachments

• 2023 Nintendo Year in Review 1.jpg
    2023 Nintendo Year in Review 1.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2023 Nintendo Year in Review 2.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 3
Back