• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most popular Disney Princess?

Which Disney Princess would you want to be or is your favourite?

• Ariel

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Belle

• Cinderella

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Fa Mulan

• Jasmine

• Merida

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Pocahontas

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Rapunzel

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Snow White

• Tiana

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Wii Fit Trainer

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Chrysopal

under-rated □
Bells
Switch
1043-7584-5621
Island
Appleton
Father's Day Carnation
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Currently watching The Little Mermaid. I became curious to who would be the most popular Disney princess.
And what was your least favourite Disney movie to, Older Disney movies can be scary!

I don't really like Snow White. Or the movie sleeping beauty, I love the story but the movie is so dark
Favourite is beauty and the beast or Cinderella​

My least favorite movies are Pocahontas and Sleeping Beauty. My favorite when I was little was The Little Mermaid. Now my favorite is Tangled.

Mulan! I just love her, but Rapunzel is a close second. I don't really have a least favorite Disney movie, I guess Frozen?

Last edited:
Rapunzel (but the Tangled version, very specifically the new version lol) has to be my favorite. I recently went to Disneyland with family and we happened to stumble upon this children's show with Rapunzel and Eugene and that had to one of the the cutest things I have ever seen right after the movie itself.

Lol I was confused by the wifi fit trainer choice XD

My favorite princess is Rapunzel from Tangled.

Favorite princess: Snow white
Favorite folk lore: Snow white
Favorite movie: Rapunzel (Tangled version)

tangled is one of my favourite films. belle is a close second but rapunzel will always be my favourite. excited to see moana though!

I've always loved Aladdin, so I had to choose Jasmine. She was my favorite as a kid. I really love Tiana and Ariel, though.

Can anyone tell me why the hell Wii Fit Trainer is on here? :rolleyes:

Back