Most popular Disney Princess?

Which Disney Princess would you want to be or is your favourite?

• Ariel

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Belle

• Cinderella

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Fa Mulan

• Jasmine

• Merida

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Pocahontas

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Rapunzel

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Snow White

• Tiana

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Wii Fit Trainer

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Chrysopal

under-rated □
Bells
Switch
1043-7584-5621
Island
Appleton
Father's Day Carnation
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Currently watching The Little Mermaid. I became curious to who would be the most popular Disney princess.
And what was your least favourite Disney movie to, Older Disney movies can be scary!

I don't really like Snow White. Or the movie sleeping beauty, I love the story but the movie is so dark
Favourite is beauty and the beast or Cinderella​

My least favorite movies are Pocahontas and Sleeping Beauty. My favorite when I was little was The Little Mermaid. Now my favorite is Tangled.

Mulan! I just love her, but Rapunzel is a close second. I don't really have a least favorite Disney movie, I guess Frozen?

Last edited:
Rapunzel (but the Tangled version, very specifically the new version lol) has to be my favorite. I recently went to Disneyland with family and we happened to stumble upon this children's show with Rapunzel and Eugene and that had to one of the the cutest things I have ever seen right after the movie itself.

Lol I was confused by the wifi fit trainer choice XD

My favorite princess is Rapunzel from Tangled.

Favorite princess: Snow white
Favorite folk lore: Snow white
Favorite movie: Rapunzel (Tangled version)

tangled is one of my favourite films. belle is a close second but rapunzel will always be my favourite. excited to see moana though!

I've always loved Aladdin, so I had to choose Jasmine. She was my favorite as a kid. I really love Tiana and Ariel, though.

Can anyone tell me why the hell Wii Fit Trainer is on here? :rolleyes:

Back