• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats your Favorite Person on The Bell Tree?

Ah, NeonxVandal :) a really great friend
There's a lot of great people on here though, too many to list. So I'll just say the majority of my friend list :)

Even though I don't interact that much with people on here, I love lots of you people (and I don't even know half of the members on thks forum! XD)

Basically anyone on my friend list or anyone who hangs out in the Museum / Museum Shop

Elin1O and Maynlavigne and both soooo sweet <3
I also look up to SharJoy quite a lot because she's kind & mature

I don't really have a favorite but everyone on my friend list is pretty cool <3

EVERYONES MY FAV idk I guess Teabagle makes me laugh...and the people on friends list are super nice....and then the supercool Jake....I CANT CHOOSE

I don't have favorites, there's just some people I click with more on threads, but I enjoy conversing with the community as a whole. ^^

haven't really gotten close to anyone and i don't interact much. so i don't know

Anyone on my friend list, and a lot of people who hang around the Museum and Museum Shop
luv u evs <3 even thou u called my senpai the t word that tbt won't let me post lmao

Last edited:
Anyone who is very nice to me. But nobody mentions me if their my favorite. Makes me sad. :(

Anyone on my friend list, and a lot of people who hang around the Museum and Museum Shop
luv u evs <3 even thou u called my senpai the t word that tbt won't let me post lmao
<3
what **** **** the rules :^)

anyWAY SO
YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE
also everyone who came and screamed with me at the yoi stream :^)

The person whose post is (will be) below mine is my favorite person on here

You're stuck with me now.

I don't think I really have one favorite. I like nintendofan85 for him liking almost all of my posts, but sometimes he seems like a creepy stalker when he does that.

I like ForgottenT now because getting in a prolonged argument with him helped me rack up enough TBT for the Monster Hunter set I'm about to buy. Opposites attract.

There are a number of people on the trading forums who are very nice, but I'm too lazy to name them right now.

I also like all the mods and admins on this site for being super friendly and keeping things going here. Nah, I'm kidding. I'm still pissed about those two infractions I got.

Last edited:
I can't pick any one person to be my favorite, but I like many, very many, of you! Call me a kissass, but tbh I don't dislike anyone on the forum. Whatsoever. Ya'll are pretty rad.

Back