Whats your Favorite Person on The Bell Tree?

Ah, NeonxVandal :) a really great friend
There's a lot of great people on here though, too many to list. So I'll just say the majority of my friend list :)

Even though I don't interact that much with people on here, I love lots of you people (and I don't even know half of the members on thks forum! XD)

Basically anyone on my friend list or anyone who hangs out in the Museum / Museum Shop

Elin1O and Maynlavigne and both soooo sweet <3
I also look up to SharJoy quite a lot because she's kind & mature

I don't really have a favorite but everyone on my friend list is pretty cool <3

EVERYONES MY FAV idk I guess Teabagle makes me laugh...and the people on friends list are super nice....and then the supercool Jake....I CANT CHOOSE

I don't have favorites, there's just some people I click with more on threads, but I enjoy conversing with the community as a whole. ^^

haven't really gotten close to anyone and i don't interact much. so i don't know

Anyone on my friend list, and a lot of people who hang around the Museum and Museum Shop
luv u evs <3 even thou u called my senpai the t word that tbt won't let me post lmao

Last edited:
Anyone who is very nice to me. But nobody mentions me if their my favorite. Makes me sad. :(

Anyone on my friend list, and a lot of people who hang around the Museum and Museum Shop
luv u evs <3 even thou u called my senpai the t word that tbt won't let me post lmao
<3
what **** **** the rules :^)

anyWAY SO
YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE
also everyone who came and screamed with me at the yoi stream :^)

The person whose post is (will be) below mine is my favorite person on here

You're stuck with me now.

I don't think I really have one favorite. I like nintendofan85 for him liking almost all of my posts, but sometimes he seems like a creepy stalker when he does that.

I like ForgottenT now because getting in a prolonged argument with him helped me rack up enough TBT for the Monster Hunter set I'm about to buy. Opposites attract.

There are a number of people on the trading forums who are very nice, but I'm too lazy to name them right now.

I also like all the mods and admins on this site for being super friendly and keeping things going here. Nah, I'm kidding. I'm still pissed about those two infractions I got.

Last edited:
I can't pick any one person to be my favorite, but I like many, very many, of you! Call me a kissass, but tbh I don't dislike anyone on the forum. Whatsoever. Ya'll are pretty rad.

Back