• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rigged initiative!

smolfriskeh

smol british frisk
Bells
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
hi! c:
I got Work At The Roost as an initiative, I only have 1 day to do it. But today is Weeding Day in my town so I can't! :c It's rigged! ;-;
rigged.jpgrigged2.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to ask if you wanted to come work at mine but then I realized that probably isn't possible haha

Sorry the system is messing with you! I personally hate when I don't check until the evening and then I had initiatives that could only be done during the day (e.g. catch an orchid mantis, buy a new exterior from Nook). It's just super frustrating :/

I feel you. I really hate the initiative that requests you to change the exterior of your house. Like bugger off m8 are you insane

or the one that ask to go to visit another town and the one that ask to pick a piece of trash from
sea and river

Last edited:
At least it's only worth 1 MEOW coupon and not like, 3.

sometimes even a single coupon is precious
like when you have just 4 and the only occasion to have your most wanted item it's that day only
and there are no other means of gaining coupons
this happens to me pretty often T_T

Last edited:
I know just what you mean; I have the beautiful ordinance and sometimes I get the initiative that requires you to fish up trash.

One of my players always gets the work at Brewster during an Event. It's happened during bug/fish off and Summer Solstice.
The beautiful ordinance get a piece of Trash out of the water is another one that shouldn't be on the list.

Now that's taking impossible initiatives to the extreme! I hate those initiatives to where you have to change things in order to get coupons. No, I will not change exterior, change my TPC photo, or change my hairstyle. :mad:

I regularly get the Katrina one... when she's not in town (and I don't have her store) or the home district one when I have no one to streetpass with.

Sometimes this game gives really suckish coupon requirements. Right now I have one worth 3 to catch a piece of garbage and I have the beautiful town ordinance.

Every week I get one to pay 5,000 bells toward a loan and I have no more loans smh

Nintendo needs to pay attention to things like these that can ruin the experience for others.

Yeah I got the Gracie Initiative when Gracie wasn't even in town. I think it was because of the fishing tourney.

Back