• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [help me reach my goal!] Commissions & Custom Stickers

Kawaii Cupcakes

Senior Member // i hate my username
Bells
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Feedback
100% (20) +
Welcome!!​

I really hope this is allowed someone please tell me if it's not *sweats*
Hello everyone, this is my second time trying to sell rlc on this website and I really hope to get more interest this time around heh.
Help me get to my goal of $500 dollars so that I can help out my sisters!

Money left until goal : $423

Stickers:
I am selling sticker sheets that are personalized to YOU!
that's right. you give me charas and things to draw (or a theme if you'd like) and I'll draw them for you and send them off to you as a form of stickers (pretty cool, right?)

Examples:
now onto the things that everyone wants to see, examples

Sticker sheet option one: 4 large stickers
yVx6mQd.jpg
Sticker sheet option two: 8 medium/small stickers
WDuv81q.jpg
Sticker sheet option three: a sticker page (standard sheet of paper size) [may come with a simple bg]
Sh06tuu.jpg

Prices:

I know, you wish these were free, sadly I'm not a charity fund and yo girls gotta eat so I tried reducing prices the most--to benefit both me and you!!

Sticker options 1 & 2 are both $4 each [these come pre-cut out]

Sticker sheet option 3 is $6 [this comes with around 13 stickers each -- 5 large and around 8 small illustrations, these come to you in a form of a sheet]

(keep in mind I am willing to haggle but don't expect too much)

The way this will work is you will post your request and from there we will begin exchanging details by either email (removed b/c of jerks who sent spam and other **** to it) or by pm's ... whatever works for you!

Commissions:

I am offering my anime style and chibis right now, I may offer an experimental style later
Examples:
Anime Style (head shots, busts, torso, or full body)

Chibis (busts only atm)

Prices:
Anime style:
Head shot: $5 // Bust: $7 // Torso: $10 // Full body: $16
Chibi Style, since this style includes greater details, a bust up is $9

Thank you for viewing and have a nice day!
pssst.. be sure to tell your friends!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh this is so cool but I'm poor ;;;;; good luck please still be open after Christmas, I won't have to spend my money on presents then haha T-T

wait are you actually sending these as stickers to us? if so can you ship to the UK or only america? just wanted to ask first lmao ^^

Last edited:
Oh my gosh this is so cool but I'm poor ;;;;; good luck please still be open after Christmas, I won't have to spend my money on presents then haha T-T
omg thank you! I will most likely be open during/ after the christmas season so dont worry about it haha (I will probably only close this during testing)
wait are you actually sending these as stickers to us? if so can you ship to the UK or only america? just wanted to ask first lmao ^^

yes! I am actually sending these out, I will ship to the UK/ anywhere in the world but outside of america will have a $1 charge (sorry about that!!)

I would help you if I could but I have no dollars (Living in the UK) but I think I have like 3 or something, I don't know why I have them (I think they're fake though)
Haha, my sister's name is Yunie but it's spelt Yunny (Why do I find that funny?)

I would help you if I could but I have no dollars (Living in the UK) but I think I have like 3 or something, I don't know why I have them (I think they're fake though)
Haha, my sister's name is Yunie but it's spelt Yunny (Why do I find that funny?)

haha thanks for the thought!
thats so cool! (yunie is actually just an alias the me and my friend made for myself about a year ago hehe)

omg I have 3 extra dollars if I order my weeb things, and I'd totally get one but it's 4 XD rip

also do you cover the shipping?.. like is it a straight 4$, no tax, etc.

My girl looks so good up there!!! Thanks again for the beautiful piece, Kawaii! Bump 4 you! :D

omg I have 3 extra dollars if I order my weeb things, and I'd totally get one but it's 4 XD rip

also do you cover the shipping?.. like is it a straight 4$, no tax, etc.
aah so close!
if you live in the us the shipping is covered in the cost, if not theres a $1 charge and there is no tax! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

My girl looks so good up there!!! Thanks again for the beautiful piece, Kawaii! Bump 4 you! :D

aah thank you! I still REALLY like the way your piece turned out, imo one of the best so far!

aah so close!
if you live in the us the shipping is covered in the cost, if not theres a $1 charge and there is no tax! ^^

ok I live in the US, you said you are willing to haggle, since 4 large stickers is 4$, am I able to get 3 large stickers for 3$?

ok I live in the US, you said you are willing to haggle, since 4 large stickers is 4$, am I able to get 3 large stickers for 3$?

I can do that if someone else orders a small sticker sheet since i would be losing money to print out only 3 stickers on a standard sheet of paper (so basically -- I will do that! I just need another order -- enter friends/family/anybody that wants to help you out!)

I can do that if someone else orders a small sticker sheet since i would be losing money to print out only 3 stickers on a standard sheet of paper (so basically -- I will do that! I just need another order -- enter friends/family/anybody that wants to help you out!)

I'm in no rush o.o I guess we will just wait :3 Yeah like 4/5 of my family lives outside of U.S rip

These are so beautiful! My parents would never let me though, they hate the "shipping, put in your credit card info" hassle. I have the money though, just can't send it to ya! If I try hard enough, I can convince them within 2 weeks :p lol. I don't know though...

Last edited:
Hi!

I hope you can reach your goal! Feel free to post the commissions you are doing for me as examples if you want! ^-^

Back