• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

anybody want to help me fill my able sisters?

hauntedhead

cutest cannibal <3
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
trying to get back into playing again!! my able sisters custom design slots are full off stuff i designed with my ex, and it's a bit of a sore memory! i'm not super into doing custom designs myself, so if anybody wants to come help me out by putting their own in the slots that would be awesome :]

If you’re still available, and still want some clothes, I have some clothing I could put up that I made, most of it is colorful stuff, Im not sure your style but I have a lot of colorful, cute, random stuff! : D feel free to lmk : )
Post automatically merged:

and I am a little confused, is this for new horizons? because I’m pretty sure you can only add custom designs in the able sisters physical store in new leaf….sorry I’m just confused ; v ;

Last edited:
aw man i just looked it up and you're right D:!! i totally thought they would have that feature in new horizons that's such a bummer :[ thanks a ton for the offer though i really appreciate it, would still love to see your designs if you feel like posting them, i'm super into those kind of designs, i would've loved to have them displayed ;w;

Back