• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you believe Donald Trump will win the presidency?

Do you believe Trump will win against Clinton?

• Yes

Votes: 59 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 132 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ppl are also vastly overestimating the amount of power the president actually has. congress will fight him tooth and nail over every controversial policy he'll try and push. what congress cant do is stop hillary from compromising the entire intelligence community through laziness, arrogance and sheer incompetence

Trump has never handled classified information in his life. What makes you think he won't compromise the intelligence community? He'll probably tweet classified information if he becomes president.

Trump has never handled classified information in his life. What makes you think he won't compromise the intelligence community? He'll probably tweet classified information if he becomes president.

what makes u think he will? we all know hillary did, thats the difference

what makes u think he will? we all know hillary did, thats the difference

She didn't compromise classified information. She potentially could have compromised classified information with her private server, but there is no evidence that anyone actually got their hands on it. If anything, the emails were probably more secure there than on a government server just because almost no one knew about her private server while she was Secretary of State. The reason why Trump and other Republicans repeatedly attack her on the emails is because it's one of the few cases where she has shown poor judgement; they don't have a whole lot else to attack her on. Trump on the other hand shows poor judgement on a daily basis. If he becomes president, his words and actions will have actual consequences, and they cannot be undone like deleting a tweet or denying he said something.

She didn't compromise classified information. She potentially could have compromised classified information with her private server, but there is no evidence that anyone actually got their hands on it. If anything, the emails were probably more secure there than on a government server just because almost no one knew about her private server while she was Secretary of State. The reason why Trump and other Republicans repeatedly attack her on the emails is because it's one of the few cases where she has shown poor judgement; they don't have a whole lot else to attack her on. Trump on the other hand shows poor judgement on a daily basis. If he becomes president, his words and actions will have actual consequences, and they cannot be undone like deleting a tweet or denying he said something.

you are deluded if you think the russians and chinese, who have dedicated cyberwarfare units in their militaries, did not get access to her servers. she repeatedly denied sending top secret/SAP material on that server, despite the FBI finding otherwise. either she's a liar, or she's an incompetent buffoon who can't recognise basic classification markings. you really think she is fit for the job of commander in chief?

I actually very much changed my opinion on this. I vastly underestimated how much the American population dislike or even hate, Hillary. I don't think it will be good news for anybody if he gets presidency though. But then what is the alternative...as far as I can see opinions at the moment are kind of split. But I no longer see Trump winning the election as so out of the question as I did before watching the debate the other day.

you are deluded if you think the russians and chinese, who have dedicated cyberwarfare units in their militaries, did not get access to her servers. she repeatedly denied sending top secret/SAP material on that server, despite the FBI finding otherwise. either she's a liar, or she's an incompetent buffoon who can't recognise basic classification markings. you really think she is fit for the job of commander in chief?
RedCat is a Hillary supporter. So he is defending her.

RedCat is a Hillary supporter. So he is defending her.

You ain't better being reverse of that lol. At least they seem to have some substance in their arguments and don't go simple "Hillary Sucks because random reasons".

Wonder how many the Dump has bribed to vote on him, or people are too simple to get he's just some kinda entertainer frog croaking things randomly.

You ain't better being reverse of that lol. At least they seem to have some substance in their arguments and don't go simple "Hillary Sucks because random reasons".

Wonder how many the Dump has bribed to vote on him, or people are too simple to get he's just some kinda entertainer frog croaking things randomly.
I don't give Random reasons why Hillary sucks.

I hate to say it but I'm supporting Trump so I hope he wins. In my eyes, both candidates are awful, liars, and out for their own agendas. But at least with Trump, it's a bit of a wild card, and I don't think congress or big corporations that are not his own will support him. I don't think he'll get very much done.

Hillary, on the other hand, is trying to sell the American people that she is on their team, while covering up emails and selling speeches for hundreds of thousands of dollars to big corporations. Plus she is more likely to get the support of congress and do what she actually wants to do, which is who knows what.

I'd rather have 4 years of not much getting done than 4 years of giving more money to those on top, or worse. Sure Hillary said she would heavily tax the rich, but it makes you wonder why the rich support her if that's truly the case.

Look, I'd rather have Hillary in office than a man who's said he'd repeal protections against LGBT folk, which would mean increased violence against people like me.

I'd rather have Hillary than concentration camps for Islamic people.

I'd rather have Hillary, who knows how government and politics works, than Trump, who would run it like a business because he doesn't have a ****ing clue. A man, mind you, who's bankrupted his business several times over.

Trump is the type of person who wouldn't care who dies- and predominately minorities would die. Increased violence, government protections and rights pulled all will contribute to that. I know that you probably aren't gonna be affected by this and that's why you're voting Trump.

But yeah vote for Trump I guess. But don't get angry when minorities don't like you or want to associate with you after that.

there are people on the site who are Bias to Hillary as well.

Yeah are you surprised? I'm not saying she is flawless either but to be honest do you really want a man full of bull**** to run your country just because he seem to have "good" ideas and acting like a jerk to entertain literally the whole time and more or less gets away with it? And clearly doesn't give a **** about basic human rights either.

Tbh if someone used their private e-mail, so what? She even did apologize for that. And at least she can keep her mouth in control.

I don't even want to directly respond to this post. I just want other people to see that this is a perfect post right out of the Trump playbook:

1. Start an unsubstantiated rumor about Hillary Clinton. Clinton had a private email server and the Chinese and Russians have hackers, so that automatically means her emails got hacked. There have been no reports of her emails being hacked, and other hacks have been detected, but let's just stick with the assumption instead of the facts.

2. Use that rumor to automatically disqualify Clinton. There is no evidence that the rumor is true and setting up that private server is one mistake she's made in a highly successful public service career, but she's a liar and an incompetent buffoon and totally unqualified to be president.

3. Because Clinton is unqualified, give Trump a free pass on everything just because he's not Hillary. It doesn't matter that Trump has lied way more than Clinton during the campaign, that he has no experience governing, that he has no idea how to defeat ISIS, or that he showed a lack of understanding of nuclear policy during the debate. Hillary is unqualified and therefore Trump is automatically qualified.

I'm not a die-hard Clinton supporter. I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary. I had real reasons for liking him more than Clinton that were not just rumors and hate. I like his support for single-payer more than Clinton's plan to make some minor changes to Obamacare. I like that he's more dedicated to fighting climate change than she is. I like that he is in favor of strong regulations on the financial industry while Clinton has had some cozy ties with it. But this election is no longer between Hillary and Bernie, it's between her and Donald Trump who besides being an "outsider" and being anti-trade is the polar opposite of Bernie Sanders in every other way.

Last edited:
Yeah are you surprised? I'm not saying she is flawless either but to be honest do you really want a man full of bull**** to run your country just because he seem to have "good" ideas and acting like a jerk to entertain literally the whole time and more or less gets away with it? And clearly doesn't give a **** about basic human rights either.

Tbh if someone used their private e-mail, so what? She even did apologize for that. And at least she can keep her mouth in control.
I'll take him over Hillary. I don't like him I feel like he is better than Hillary Imo.

eh, I don't know. I'd like to think not but a lot of things have surprised me this past year with politics. polls are showing clinton at a slight lead so that's a positive c:

I'll take him over Hillary. I don't like him I feel like he is better than Hillary Imo.

Alright, but I guess yu are incredibly privileged then, or just stupid and not reflecting at all and taking his side just because you seem either dissatisfied as hell or just hopping the bandwagon.

I'd rather have voted for Bernie if I could and hoped he could have made but I guess sadly he never had the money or came off as too "communist" for the US people.

I don't even want to directly respond to this post. I just want other people to see that this is a perfect post right out of the Trump playbook:

1. Start an unsubstantiated rumor about Hillary Clinton. Clinton had a private email server and the Chinese and Russians have hackers, so that automatically means her emails got hacked. There have been no reports of her emails being hacked, and other hacks have been detected, but let's just stick with the assumption instead of the facts.

2. Use that rumor to automatically disqualify Clinton. There is no evidence that the rumor is true and setting up that private server is one mistake she's made in a highly successful public service career, but she's a liar and an incompetent buffoon and totally unqualified to be president.

3. Because Clinton is unqualified, give Trump a free pass on everything just because he's not Hillary. It doesn't matter that Trump has lied way more than Clinton during the campaign, that he has no experience governing, that he has no idea how to defeat ISIS, or that he showed a lack of understanding of nuclear policy during the debate. Hillary is unqualified and therefore Trump is automatically qualified.

I'm not a die-hard Clinton supporter. I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary. I had real reasons for liking him more than Clinton that were not just rumors and hate. I like his support for single-payer more than Clinton's plan to make some minor changes to Obamacare. I like that he's more dedicated to fighting climate change than she is. I like that he is in favor of strong regulations on the financial industry while Clinton has had some cozy ties with it. But this election is no longer between Hillary and Bernie, it's between her and Donald Trump who besides being an "outsider" and being anti-trade is the polar opposite of Bernie Sanders in every other way.

i never gave trump a free pass on anything, how about u read my previous posts where i say he is not presidential material, has no experience of statesmanship and is basically a kremlin sockpuppet. im glad i dont get a vote in this because both candidates are awful. just like u accuse me of automatically disqualifying clinton because of her emails, people automatically disqualify trump because wahh wahh he's (allegedly) a racist. trump resonates with people because he says what they are thinking. and guess what, it's not good enough to just call his supporters a basket of deplorables, because those are still people with a right to vote and express their beliefs like anyone else. you can't just dismiss a bloc of voters as racist or watever -ist thinking that'll make them go away.

Back