• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most Common TBT threads?

****ing anime rec threads oh my god there's like 20 of them just use the search bar please stop asking for anime recs

Threads that get out of hand and end up getting closed. Yea those threads :lemon:

****ing anime rec threads oh my god there's like 20 of them just use the search bar please stop asking for anime recs

this

and all those dump v. hillary.

i mean we get you like neither but be realistic and vote for someone or just be blank vote about it. those threads are getting really stupid and we know it's money and corrupt af on both sides but tbh....

Trump and Hillary threads need to DIE

NOW

we get it you ****ing hate them PL E A S E SHUT UP

"-purposely talks about something that will definitely get negative reactions out of like a billion people and cause a flamewar-"
"___th poster wins really cool/rare thing"
"-heavily debated topic-"

I remember when marriage threads were the plague of TBT. Though trump threads are bad too.

I'm just going to be like everyone else and say that trump threads are everywhere.

Back