• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best anime

Which anime is the best?

• Total voters

Blacklist

Bells
Silver Mailbox
What anime you enjoy the most? Naruto? One Piece? Pok?mon? Or other one which isnt in this list?
Well, just vote up there. I will be adding the popular anime, to see which one you guys enjoy the most.
I personally think Naruto (Classic and Shippuden) is the best. Reason? Because Netflix doesn't offer too much decent anime xD

This is unfair since literally nothing can compare to FMA:B

Ew...no...just no....

Japanese Pok?mon or Sao.
The English dub of Pok?mon makes me cringe.

Can't decide now, if only Fairy tail was an option or good ol? Death Note...

Last edited:
fZPB8DS.png

I win

Ew...no...just no....

Sao or Pok?mon...hm...
The xy series is actually good, b&w sucked, d&p was great, r&s was okay, g&s was good, r,b,g&y was OK.

Sao: season 1 was great & season 2 was awful...

So Pok?mon wins for me.

You said ew at FMA:B but then you're debating between whether SAO or Pok?mon are the best anime.

ok

Lol I hate to be that anime elitist but honestly FMA:B wins it everytime for me. Although, I don't think it's my personal favourite anime, it is amazing.

You said ew at FMA:B but then you're debating between whether SAO or Pok?mon are the best anime.

ok

Lol I hate to be that anime elitist but honestly FMA:B wins it everytime for me. Although, I don't think it's my personal favourite anime, it is amazing.

Different tastes and I just prefer the cuter style of animation for some reason. (My inner child)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol that explains things

Omg, you're funny AF. XD

Last edited:
I would say re:zero, erased, or tokyo ghoul
but if it had to be mainstream, fma (not brotherhood bc i liked how it was darker in the first one)

also you seem to be missing death note C:
this thread seems like a find the weebs thread lmao

Last edited:
Of the choices given I've either not seen them or thought they were crap. FMA is pretty much the only one on my 'to watch' list.

Otherwise, I really liked Soul Eater. I've also recently developed quite the liking for JJBA: Stardust Crusaders/DiU.

But overall, Squid Girl is the greatest. Fite mi.

Code Geass after the first season caught the 'Sunrise 2nd season syndrome' where the show becomes an entertaining trainwreck.

FMA Brohood for me though.

Back