• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Nook Store has the best design?

Which Nook Store looks the best?

• Nook’s Cranny/Nookling Junction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nookway/Super T&T

• Nookington’s

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Let’s forget which store is the best in terms of size and opening times. Which store did you like the most, in terms of exterior design (and to an extent, interior design)?

For me, I’m going with Nook ‘N’ Go (or T&T Mart in ACNL). It’s not just the opening times. It had the best exterior design (and is the only store with the sign post outside). This is part of the reason why I haven’t expanded T&T Mart on my last town in ACNL. Also, since 2016, convenience stores have been my favorite type of shops.

And yes, I put Nookington’s and T&T Emporium as two separate shops. They may look the same on the inside, not so much on the outside.

I like T&T Mart as well. I love the convenience store design, and it can remain open as late as 5AM if you have Night Owl! The music heavily reminds me of the Wii Shop Channel music as well to an extent. Too bad I couldn't make it last long; I upgraded to Super T&T in under a month if I recall correctly.

I chose the ACNH upgraded Nooks Cranny. The inside and opening hours aren't great, but the overall design fits my island perfectly. I also love the outside sell box as it cuts a lot of dialogue and solve some of the problems due to closing time. I also think it compliments Ables if you put them next to eachother.

I do really miss not being able to go through all the updates tho :( i don't mind ending up with this cranny but im sad we didn't get to experience other designs, even if only temporarily.

Nook 'N' Go/T&T Mart has the best design, interior and exterior, especially in Wild World and City Folk.

the T.I.Y. exterior is my favourite. i think the red and white with splashes of yellow and green is pleasing to look at, and i love the convenience/grocery store vibes. i also think the garden shop entrance is super cute and was a nice touch! the interior is nice as well, but the exterior is definitely the highlight for me.

interior-wise, super t&t is my favourite. i love the soft pastel colours, and the line of shopping carts next to the kiosk + the shopping cart outside is a nice detail! i like that the exterior has convenience/grocery store vibes as well.

Back