What model is your 3DS?

I'm actively using these right now :)

62Q1ZkG.jpg

I have a red 3DS XL. It's working just fine so I don't plan on getting a new 3DS. I'll just wait for the next gen to upgrade.

I have a red 3DSXL. I got italian dressing in it last year while I was bringing it to work, and the right bumper is a little messed up. When it's humid, the system thinks I'm pressing the button down the entire time. It's a pain when I play ACNL because my character is continuously running.

I have the HHD new 3ds and got it because I prefer the white matte over the metallic design. I didn't know I could import an white pearl XL version of it and now I am undecided whether I want to trade in my regular sized new 3ds for the larger screen.... \

Does anyone have thoughts on screen size? I don't have any complaints but I wonder if the larger screen makes playing ACNL better?

- - - Post Merge - - -

... I probably won't get an XL until another update I guess, since they are so expensive and I don't see the white XL coming to the US soon... Also I don't play that many other games right now besides ACNL...

I have the HHD new 3ds and got it because I prefer the white matte over the metallic design. I didn't know I could import an white pearl XL version of it and now I am undecided whether I want to trade in my regular sized new 3ds for the larger screen.... \

Does anyone have thoughts on screen size? I don't have any complaints but I wonder if the larger screen makes playing ACNL better?

- - - Post Merge - - -

... I probably won't get an XL until another update I guess, since they are so expensive and I don't see the white XL coming to the US soon... Also I don't play that many other games right now besides ACNL...

I find it a lot better. I played on a regular 3DS before getting my XL. It's hard going back.

What Do You Use?

Do you happen to use a Special Edition 3DS or 3DS XL
I use a 3DS XL NES Controller Edition ^.^
Cost me $240..
3DS_NES_Version.jpg

What about you guys?

I the Animal Crossing 3DS (XL?)
I bought it when the game first game out cause I din't have a 3DS already.

ac3dsxl2.png

I'm very lucky, I have 3 altogether. In order of purchase :

image.jpg
Still my favourite!

image.jpg
My partner got us matching 2dses on a whim when they came out.

image.jpg
My newest precious, I love it so much I nearly bought it on release even though I had *no* interest in HHD! I'm so glad I eventually changed my mind!!

Way back in 2011 I got my Aqua Blue 3DS a day after release date. Then back in 2013 or so, my parents were planning on getting me the ACNL "Pop-Tart" 3DS XL, but I said no because I didn't like its appearance and got a generic blue one instead. Now it's on eBay for like thousands of dollars. Stupid me... :(

Anyways, earlier this month I got the New Galaxy Style New 3DS XL. Transferred my data (That's existed since 2011) from my blue 3DS XL and everything went smoothly, besides some photos being lost in the process for some strange reason. And what's better, it even goes perfect with my ACNL character!

LlMoOxcl.jpg

Back